my '99 n15

• Thread starter Thread starter mboylan86
  • Start date Start date
love the colour mate! if you are going for a grill, get a VZR one or you could modify the grill you have on it already! looks well!

cheers shiney_blue, people say your the person to ask about VZR grills?

dub_almera said:
you could try and modify your own to look like that one!! cut out the middle, smooth out the cuts and then mesh it!!!

true, might have a go at it. any idea why my indigator stalk doesnt auto drop after a turn?

ah by drop i mean stop indicating after i the wheel goes back into position, the idiot that had the car before me put one of those tiny €19.99 racing wheels on it, think that might of fucked it up

cheers mate, its got a good bit of work to be done yet though

was thinking to start either a VZR grill or the second one in this pic (nicked the pic of shiney)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y2...G_2765Small.jpg

also gonna get some f/fogs in, the interior needs a good bit of work, looks like the fella that had it before me when customizing with a large hammer.............. while drunk and blindfolded

always_sideways said:
Thought that was my old car for a second!! Defo the nicest colour, i would get a 2 slat JDM grill for it, it really suits that colour.

cheers mate, agree with the colour, still tryin to find a pic of that jdm grill, its either that, a VZr or a cut out the middle of my own and add some wire meshin.

Back
Top Bottom