My Almera S

hi folks,another irish member here.
just got around to gettin up a few pics of the almera
well it's a 99 1.4 almera S. it's pretty standard apart from the wheels but hope to get a few more things done.
Hope you's enjoy.

30vyf85.jpg

fwrojr.jpg

14cgwb7.jpg

24fz5gx.jpg

23ittat.jpg

2zstjko.jpg

20aar20.jpg

2afg48y.jpg

recently lowered will get pics up soon.

Nice colour! Looks in very good condition too. Kinda got a rally thing going on with those mudflaps and with the typical large gaps in the wheel arches :D

Just spotted you recently lowered it, good move.

Nice looking car, welcome to the AOC :)

well i thought i'd throw up a few updated pic's not much done since bar lowering her fitting a disks rear beam and modified the fog light blanks .

so when the weather was good there for about a week or so i managed to give her a good clean and got a few good pic's taken

2wmqrft.jpg

ej5fq.jpg

23mna0o.jpg

2wn31nm.jpg

2yljwcg.jpg

30i80t4.jpg

25qdugl.jpg

2db80u1.jpg

cufd2.jpg

33x92f6.jpg

15ezo91.jpg

2nrpsex.jpg

260cytk.jpg

i wish my car still had paint this good!

car looks great, what splitter are you using on teh front?

thanks for comments folks

@ CoV it's a renault megane front splitter,just a wee bit short but does the job. was ideally lookin a laguna one but wile hard too find.

Just goes to show what a couple of simple mods can achieve, looks sweet mush.

Just got to fuck that pea-shooter off and stick some 20mm spacers on and you'll be set!

What a gorgeous part of the world you live in pal, nice shots.

cheers mate, yea the exhaust does look shity but don't fancy changing to anything too loud as there's no point in having all noise and no power to match.

Wise words! If only more people thought like that :) If you do fancy tarting it up you could just get a tailpipe cover shiny thing.

Back
Top Bottom