My Almera Sport+ as promised

• Thread starter Thread starter vRS LIL
  • Start date Start date
V

vRS LIL

Heres my newly acquired Almera Sport+ after a damn good wash and polish!!!
Not had much of a chance to mod it yet, only had it just over a week. I have now added some fancy plates with Nissan and Almera logos...almost legal I think...sorry about the size! Paul

Attachments

• almera1.JPG
    almera1.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 182
  • almera2.JPG
    almera2.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 121
  • almera 3.JPG
    almera 3.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 109
Things i noticed from the normal one is the Side skirts, fog lights, clear side indicators, Painted door handles. and i think the rear bumper. but mind you the black strips painted make the car alot better.

EDIT
I forgotten there is a black strip on the back on top of the number plate

I've noticed that lots of N16's have black side strips...I like the colour coded ones....thanks for the comments:)

vRS LIL said:
I've noticed that lots of N16's have black side strips...I like the colour coded ones....thanks for the comments:)

I quite like my black side strips..... there again mines is a black car :rolleyes:

Looks good mate.

Darren198712 said:
might get mine spraied
Could you not go to a local dealer and buy them in the right colour...one of my front ones has got a scratch but they look like they just clip on?
Might be able to buy them colour coded???...then again its cheaper to get em sprayed I would've thought?

Thanks i will call them up about that :) it should not be too expensive i know the ones on the side clip on not too sure about the ones on the bumper

I called them today and they said they will call back but never. Nissan in brum is crap i tell you compaired to derby Nissan and other places

Fair dooz mate...let us know how you get on.....Went to my local dealer today to get a price on a stainless exhaust trim...£31 Its pretty wide..worth buying do ya reckon..aint got no pics tho

Nice and Clean!

There must be sth wrong with the Nissan dealer in HK as we don't get these nice Nissans in here...=.=

Lookin good mate.. love em in silver.. tho prefer em in white! (only cos mines white! lol)

£31 for the exhaust trim.. that aint as bad as i thought it would be. I'm after one as well. Tho I may just half inch the one on me dads car! lol

Back
Top Bottom