my almera :)

mera.jpg
almeralookinpink-1.jpg

got this in may its a 1.4 si which i bought after getting rid of my clio it cost £450 and has 81k all iv done atm are added a k&n and some uprated bulbs plans are to lower it get some decent alloys nice exhaust not to loud respray in black and add some jdm stuff
plus a couple of old pics of my old clio 1.2 :)
clio.jpg

cliio.jpg

cliosoundsystem.jpg

been a while since iv even looked at this finally sorted my plans though :). First i want to find some decent wheels (this can wait till summer) remove back seats ( or trim them in leather ) leather front seats maybe from a primera anyone know if they fit? maybe a show cage? dunno bout that part opinions? obviously fix up the bodywork if i can find some p2 GTI bodykit bits and ill sort out a decent sound system while im at it. so opinions people? thanks :D also ill post up some new pics as soon as possible.

some new stuff... at last
Photo-0012.jpg

sprayed indicator black and deglobed them
Photo-0013.jpg

cleaned up the back
Photo-0014.jpg

exhaust i got last month
Photo-0015.jpg

and started removing the rub strips :) sorry about the quality only had a camera phone
and when i finally get paid ill be paying up for full member ship :)

Well iv got some new wheels havent fitted them yet need a tyre (one is badly shredded) and spigot rings, theyr not in the greatest condition and theyr bigger than i wanted but they were cheap and i quite like them
DSC00594.jpg

I like them! Got a good stance on the car too. What size are they?
Drop quickdraw a PM he should be able to paint your bumper for a good price :)

Done a few more bits no pics though fitted - 6000k H.I.Ds, wind deflectors, alloys are fitted also undersealed and rust mostly repaired sills were in pretty good condition thank god only had one hole and it was only about 20cm long and 5cm wide.
Still got to - paint front bumper, paint driver side wing, get gti skirts and rear splitter, and sri front splitter.
had the car about a year now and mileage was 81k when i got it now sitting about 112k.

Back
Top Bottom