My almera

• Thread starter Thread starter Big_Baz
  • Start date Start date
B

Big_Baz

jus some pics of my car, standard at the moment and a bit dirty on it, took em jus aftr leavin work 1 day.

Attachments

• Almera back.jpg
    Almera back.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 74
hum a nice and mint base for mods. one thing id say though is u should consider removing that window banner, it looks sorta tacky.

yea i had the mot there not so long ago so the sunstrip is off, bit of heavy braking that day made the wheels dirty lol, if you see there is a dint in the back panal of the boot, where i some how managed 2 reverse into a pole lol, i got another silver boot out of the scrappie tday, it had a spoiler in it, got if for £100 and it looks mint, only thing now is the bumper is still pushed in so hopefully its only a matter of mending the bracket behind the bumper!

it does the job at the minute, will be sweet when i get the good goin modifying wand out! he he gonna b bling bling me thinks!

Here what model is that car of mine? is it phase 1 or 2? jus so i can be sure lol!

phase 2 id say going of the rear lights they are the bubble type usualy found on the pahse 2 hope that helps

aye thought so, cuz thers a lad lookin a set of phase 2 lights off me and i wasnt sure what phase they wer! but now i know theyre phase 2, cheers

Back
Top Bottom