• Start date Start date
S

stone

Hope you guys like it, both +ve and -ve comments are welcome. :lol:

show.php

show.php

show.php

show.php

Looks nice mate, but I suggest that you put your air filter back on sharpish!

yes Chinese~! (actually Hong Kongese)
I guess there is some BBC here, right?

Yes, the filter is back in shape. I was changing from paper filter to Powerfilter. It runs nice and smooth.

Is there any chance of some Almeras'engine bays (specially the intake) look the same as mine?

rhyd4 said:
he's from hong kong, not sure of the language ther

Well they normally speak chinese and are chinese but there are lots of races there. I am chinese if no one knew that lol.

I can not wait to go back to Malaysia and Hong Kong Next Year :)

this is my engine ga15de out of a imported pulsar it is messy but runs well with the induction kit and a straight through exhaust :lol:

damienb said:
this is my engine ga15de out of a imported pulsar it is messy but runs well with the induction kit and a straight through exhaust :lol:

Your Intake looks cool! I wish I can get sth like that in my area....I tried to look for one like this, but failed. Now I just extended my stock pipe down to the ground, where somewhere the foglight is.

almerasaloon said:
nice car mate, pity theres not more saloon enthusiasts about, perhaps a thread for the future maybe?

No doubt, Almera/Sunny/Sentra/Pulsar are nice in Hatchback.....but doesn't mean saloon is bad!

your car is a little different from what we have over here, but as you say the sunny/pulsar/almera range are pretty good.

i like the look of the saloon, just for the simple fact you dont see many around these parts.

Back
Top Bottom