My Black GTI

Hello everyone, Iam new to this forum although have had the car for well over a year now! Just thought I would post some pics up to see what everyone thinks, a few little mods here and there, the BMC airbox, the cams have been changed for racing cams!

Jamie

n502841877_850438_5544.jpg

n502841877_850434_4241.jpg

Think you've just made me decide to get black wheels! Loving the pinstripe too! Might have to steal that idea in a few months lol

Thanks all, yea I did the red pin stripe a few months ago and it looks really nice, was proper impressed by it.

I beleive the cams are JWT cams,

and yes it has been dropped about 5mm sometimes its a struggle to get over the bigger speed bumps! :O

also got a sports exhust system with the back box completly taken off and replaced by a pipe and ending made by Ktech which sounds amazing at full chat!

heres a few more pics i have found

n502841877_850439_5882.jpg

n502841877_850440_6199.jpg

Have you duct taped your foglights? And have you stuck the pin stripe on your grill yourself, doesn't look lined up right.

lol yea the fog light glass smashed recently and its just temp to keep in in place until I get a new fog light, which should be soon, also yea that photo was taken when i had just done it before i trimmed it down with a stanley knife so its all lined up now!

Lol cool! Totally loving it though! You put the stripe on the wheels yourself? When I asked about powercoating mine they told me they couldnt do the strip and had to do it myself which put me off.

looks great with those little tweaks I like it a lot! Shows that you don't need massive rims to make a Gti look good.

Back
Top Bottom