My black sri

• Thread starter Thread starter black_sri
  • Start date Start date
B

black_sri

this is my black almera sri n15 phase 1. havn't had it long, about two weeks, just put some 17s on, wanna lower it next and tints i think, look around to get the boot smoothed too, im well happy with it. im lookin for clear rear lenses for it too allthough not much luck so far! if anyone knows where i can get some please let me know.

Attachments

• Image054.jpg
    Image054.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 174
nice car mate, like the rims the multiish spokes look good on the meera i think! i really like the nissan black for the almera

black_sri said:
im lookin for clear rear lenses for it too allthough not much luck so far! if anyone knows where i can get some please let me know.

as far as im aware you cant get any aftermarket rear lights, only clear side repeaters. do you mean phase 2 lights? they are quite hard to get hold of, normally a scrappy job, and you gotta be quick lol :D , you can pay nissan prices though, but they are pretty massivley steep!

anyway nice meera :)

cheers mate yeah i agree i think multi spoke rims suit the mera, and the nissan black is lovely. When i decided i wanted a sri i waited for one in that black, only thing is it shows up the dirt a lot, but i expected that. Anyway when its waxed it looks great. its actually the phase 1 clear lenses im after, i think it would look phat on a black mera, plus i never seen it done before. Does anyone know of people who have has custom lenses molded before and if they are expensive?

nice one mate, anyone got them on their motor? id be interested to see 'em on a mera.

black_sri said:
nice one mate, anyone got them on their motor? id be interested to see 'em on a mera.
Think andy has them, they are defo similar to those ones. look at almeragti on member list. think hes got pic on signature

arent andys ones actual Lexus lights that he had cut-in to the tailgate and rear of the car? thats what it looks like to me anyway.

Andys are genuine Lexus lights moulded into the boot.. Look 3000 times better than those lights imho.....

are andy's lexus lights made for the almera? because i havn't been able to find any rear lights except phase II and the ones in this post.

Very much doubt it. Dont think anything on thats car is made for almera!lol :confused: ;) :rolleyes:

they look good but will prob cost a bit to have it done. see if you can find something else to try that may fit closer to cost less. depends on deepness of pockets!lol

Back
Top Bottom