My 'Blue Nemesis' GTi

Well lads (and lasses), I picked her up on Sunday and today was my first chance to give her a good wash & polish. I didn't get time to make a start cleaning the wheels, but the rest is pretty shiny now! Oh, and it's now minus a few GTi badges aswell.

Image03Medium.jpg

Image04Medium.jpg

Image05Medium.jpg

Image06Medium.jpg

Image07Medium.jpg

Image08Medium.jpg

Image09Medium.jpg

Image10Medium.jpg

what mods if any are you planning

Well nothing too fancy (read "expensive"!). The indicators need deglobed and I've got some clear side repeaters waiting to go on. In the summer I'll be looking to have it lowered and sit it on some 17's, and in the mean time the calipers are screaming out to be painted.

Its in need of a new back box, so there'll be a nice SS one going on (or maybe full system if finances allow) in the near future too.

Other than that, I'm happy with it the way it is.

Either way, its a step up from my old 1.4 Equation, that has since become my parents new car!

Picture002Small.jpg

just posted pics of my car the next thread down fron yours what do you think i know the pics ares crap need a new camera

Sweet looking ride m8
I kind'a feel stupid with my 1.4 5door :(

just posted pics of my car the next thread down fron yours what do you think i know the pics ares crap need a new camera
Looks good mate - as I said above, I fancy a nice set of 17's. I just need a few more quid and they'll be on...

fancy selling a GTi badge for a good cause?
I've already found you a car, and now you want my GTi badges aswell?! What you after... the moon on a stick? ;) LoL, only kidding mate, but no soz, I'm keeping the badges for the time being, just in case I change my mind!

I kind'a feel stupid with my 1.4 5door
Nowt to feel stupid about mate, we all gotta start somewhere... see above for a pic of my old 1.4 with black bumpers! :O

shes a beaut mate! congratulations in finally getting the car you wanted!

Nemesis_252 said:
I've already found you a car, and now you want my GTi badges aswell?! What you after... the moon on a stick? ;) LoL, only kidding mate, but no soz, I'm keeping the badges for the time being, just in case I change my mind!

:D no probs mate. i still owe you a pint. glad you finally found one.

i want mine to look like that

just got a 1.4 3 door in that blue

want a spoiler,sides,splitters and the originall alloys

Sean

Probleys be cheaper to sell your car and buy a GTI
Well it was for me! Once I started getting quotes to have my black bumpers painted, and for wheels spoilers etc I decided to just save my money - 12 months later I bought this one!

Those wonderful people at Powerflow

finally got one eh mick, wished i never sold mine now
Soz craig, just found ur post now! Yeah I got one, and lovin it!

Been down to Powerflow this morning, they worked their magic and I've gone from this:

Before.jpg

To this:

AfterA.jpg

AfterB.jpg

Much better :D

nice and subtle, looks OEM and very flush! how about some wheels next?

Back
Top Bottom