My Blue Thing

Hello every one this was my ride ive had the picz stored on my computer but neva got to show her off so here goes and tel me what you boys and girls think of her.

almera1_4.jpg

almera1_1.jpg

almera1_2.jpg

almera1_3.jpg

Tke the GTR badge off!!! Ive never seen a GTi with that type of exhuast before i think it looks cool!!!

Badge

That Was Taken Off Stright After That Pic Was Taken... Exhaust Was Custome Built I Didnt Like The Single Exhaust... Wanted Some Thing Different :d

in all honesty on the outside the GTi's look best standard (maybe with a different set of wheels and/or the Autech kit but that would be about it)

If there was something like the headlight masks for the N16 offered by SK Tuning then maybe but otherwise no no

But thats just my two pence worth...

Regret

Theres more pics on storm motor sport if you go in gallery section... ive dun a big mistake by letting her go and i regret it :(

If i do change my mind about selling my hulk what do you boys think of these wheels. 18" with low profile tyres

OPTION 1

ES-941-18-HC-SPEC.jpg

OPTION 2

ES-941-18-GM-SPEC.jpg

:D

the car looks good, why did you sell. i was going to go for the twin exhaust but the splitter needed cutting, and i wasnt quite sure incase i didnt like it and i couldnt change it back.
removinging the bump stripes would have made it look 10 times better imo

Got done for driving.... C**Ts some chaps found out that i was banned and where intrested in the car and would not leave me alone, but they paid me good money the car it had only done 35,000 miles with full service history. And i was gutted to see it go from my drive.

iffykhan said:
it had only done 35,000 miles with full service history. And i was gutted to see it go from my drive.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How much exactly did he give you for it if you don't mind me asking?

I couldn't care if he was offering the best blow job this side of the 21st century just for you to think about selling it - if i had a GTi with 35k on the clock and full service histroy i would've drop kicked him in the face, told him where to go then sue'd his ass for harassment lounging in my house with a compensation fee from him...

Holy jesus!! So sorry to hear you had to let it go due to the circumstances but if it were me i wouldn't have let it go period... Would've SORN'd it for eternity if need be

Jeezo... Fair do's that a fair wad of cash - could've got that from lawyers AND still keep the car probably!! LoL

I do apologize if i seemed a bit, ahem, "passionate" there I wasn't having a go at you bud - i just find that GTi's are a rare car to come by... Especially a car as good looking as yours with i presume genuine mileage?

Gutted for ya :( :(

I presume the hulkster is the trop green gti you were selling yeah?

iffykhan said:
Yeah me mates call it the hulkster when it shines..lmao

LoL nice one - go bloody mad on it mate

Turbo's that suck in rotweilers and middle aged men out jogging, exhaust so loud that the 2.30pm coming into dock at Southampton Docks can hear it and music so loud and clear that it would put Ibiza to shame

LoL sorry got a bit excited there!! So what do you plan on doing to it then?

iffykhan said:
Got done for driving.... C**Ts some chaps found out that i was banned and where intrested in the car and would not leave me alone, but they paid me good money the car it had only done 35,000 miles with full service history. And i was gutted to see it go from my drive.
done for driving?? drink, carless etc.. punch me if you want im being nosey, been there also if its drink..not too pleased about that, £5.500 for a gti is wicked was this a recent sale or back in the day when they fetched more?

Back
Top Bottom