My BP0 PH1 GTi

Been a member for a month or two now a thought about time.

So it's a phase 1 GTi BP0 . Picked it up on 98000 miles nothing wrong with her bar rear arch rust. So mods....

JPerformance 4-2-1 manifold, decat and 4" exit Jap can.
Induction kit and cold feed to pass side fog.
Blue cam cover
New plug, oil, oil filter ect
Omex LC
FSE FPR
No AC as standerd;)
Short shift

Ran on no ultimate always :)

Outside
9 j orange deep dish rims al round
Gti badge centred on the bk
Rear wiper and motor removed
Ph2 front lights
Blacked mirror covers.
Lowered 40mm

Probs forgot few thing will add of do.

Part on route are VZR lights rear, d1 blue wheels nuts, 2 slat jdm grill, fog blanks and new exhaust de cat and bk.
Rear arches to been seen to before japfest :) really want full re spray but Gunna get it proper moped and polished up .

Attachments

• DSC_0242.JPG
    DSC_0242.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0241.JPG
    DSC_0241.JPG
    908.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0240.JPG
    DSC_0240.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0239.JPG
    DSC_0239.JPG
    946 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    994.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0237.JPG
    DSC_0237.JPG
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0236.JPG
    DSC_0236.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0235.JPG
    DSC_0235.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0234.JPG
    DSC_0234.JPG
    912.2 KB · Views: 85
Love it, looks like you have everything covered with the grill, one thing that im not keen on is the badge at the back x x

Love it, looks like you have everything covered with the grill, one thing that im not keen on is the badge at the back x x

Fair comment, i like it :p . Hopefully find some coilovers soon winkwink anyone looking at this if you got some and can post pm me .

Looks good wheels work quite well apart from number plates front doesn't work atall and is the rear in the centre ? (Could just be camera angle)

So pic above are the updates. New parts - Rear vzr lights (thx to Chunky), 2 slat grill and fog blanks (thx to Rick), 2.5" Exhaust system and coilovers (thx to Mig), D1 deep blue wheel nuts, Laguna splitter, boss kit and blue deep dish steering wheel, new front tyres, new ramair induction, orange heat paint for cam cover with blue silcone dress up kit and blue oil cap,When the splitter is fitted plans are to drop the coilys all the way , Full professional mop and polish, ocd clean engine bay and rear arches reapair and resprated. All gunna be perfect for Japfest which i cannot wait for tickets on the way.

By front not working I think I am moving left or right or putting normal back on front. And regarding rear I am quite ocd but what u think.DSC_0274.JPGSAM_3141.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0270.JPG
    DSC_0270.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Like it! Wheels work well. Not feeling the interior so much, but think that's because of the seat fabric clashing. Get them blackened and could be on to something but a stock black dash is always safe. Kudos on the wheels though taking the risk... it worked imo.

-phone-

This is coming on nicely, good progress. Looking forward to seeing this slammed. What short shift are you using?

Thanks all the comments love that people like the wheels. Will play around with the front plate today, side mount or just standerd. :))

Nice new head not bad for novice :)
Also got blue oil cap same as wheel nuts.
Splitter is here so fit that tomorrow :)
Now coilovers were to start. Cleaned them for hours only to find out they won't fit :( well they will if I put standerd rims back on. So going.to buy new 60mm spring instead of 40mm atm. Hopefully with the splitter should make the front look.alot lower
DSC_0288.JPG

Good luck getting 60mm springs afaik they were never made for the N15, whats the issue with the coilovers then? Why wont they fit?

....phone....

Good luck getting 60mm springs afaik they were never made for the N15, whats the issue with the coilovers then? Why wont they fit?

....phone....
Not good luck, give up. 40mm is the max, if not 45mm but certainly no more.

Why not adjust the coilovers?

Raise them slightly so that the wheels are not rubbing the arches.

Back
Top Bottom