My collection...

Hi theyre not almera's but these are my current cars!! (I apologise if not great quality most were done on a camera phone!)

Nissan sunny 1.4 soon to be 2.0 GTI-R :evil:

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0022.jpg

How it stands on stelf 13" 3 spokes :D
Image000-2.jpg

VRT is getting done when engine goes in and i get it free because i work in england and it counts as if im moving home to live! :P

Next,
The Bmw 316i... used to get me to work....

Image011.jpg

Image006.jpg

And the colt.... (My show car)

At the rising sun jap car show last month
Image028.jpg

Some snaps i took oneday
DSCI0172.jpg

DSCI0179.jpg

There you are! hope ya enjoy...

P.S colt and bmw are soon up for sale :P

sunny looks sound with the voodoo's on, painted black would look better though, get some gtir coilovers for it (yes they will fit) and drop it. you dropping a gtir motor in it with 4 wheel drive or just front wheel drive?

Cars looking well there, love the N14's....

Hi theyre not almera's but these are my current cars!! (I apologise if not great quality most were done on a camera phone!)

VRT is getting done when engine goes in and i get it free because i work in england and it counts as if im moving home to live! :P

Get it in before the end of June lad because the road tax here is changing, anything imported after 1st of June is subject to the new tax rules so the 2.0l will be much more expensive to tax.... Depends on the CO2 emmissions but my n/a S15 is €550 approx p.a to tax at the minute (and will stay the same after the new law comes in) but if I bought one which was imported after 01/07/08 I think it'd be closer to the €1k mark!!! It's gonna ruin the jap import market here :mad:

sunny looks sound with the voodoo's on, painted black would look better though, get some gtir coilovers for it (yes they will fit) and drop it. you dropping a gtir motor in it with 4 wheel drive or just front wheel drive?

I agree, the voodoos have been gone to be refurbed... was thinking about powder coating them black but wasnt sure... Its just going to be FWD as too much hassel changing to 4WD as i dont have much time to play with it...

They are 3 spokes from a starlet i stole them from my sister lol

I know about tax changing but i cant really get it done in time... i have all paperwork ready but i forgot to sign some things on it and im still waiting on my engine to come up to sheffield so i can bring it home....

The engine im getting runs 297 BHP at the wheels... so should be good fun!

Pity because it's gonna cost ya a good bit extra for the sake of a month or two. Just shy of 300bhp!!! That will be an awful lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom