My EQUATION 5 door, white,

well i picked this up from sheffield on sun just gone,

all i have to say its a right good little motor!! FACT!!

details;
1.4 equation
not much BHP
5 door
white
66k!!
Tax and MOT
excelent runner
MPG dunno but ive done 230+ and its not even on 1/2!!! (turbo gti 200miles to a tank)
insurance £152!!! (turbo gti £2000)
vehicle cost £160!!!! (turbo gti 11k)

haha, bargain, love it, dont care how slow it is im saving LOADS on fuel and insurance.

i bought it from a lady who had a few parking issues ;)
well according to her it had damage along the passenger side, well it did but i wouldnt call it damage!
just transfer paint! so i set about cleaning her up,
i am going to be rubbing down the arches and getting rid of the rust next week,
then itll be a nice little motor :D
im happy with it anyway

got to clean up the engine bay yet
DSC00406.jpg

fuel/miles
DSC00412.jpg

how i got her,
DSC00413.jpg

here once i gave it a quick wash, then some compound paste (as it had a brown tinge to the paint) then a polish up!! lovely,
DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

mwuhahaha i knew u always wanted a GA. Mega cheap insurance. Love how th runabout is an almera! How does it compare to th feel of 280bhp?

yes please tommo ;)

well the way i look at it its not a fast car so i dont try and drive it fast, it quiet, comfy, ijust bop around town at the speed limit saving loads of fuel, :lol:

nothing comes clos to the 280 hp, but thatll be alot more come xmas ;)
my dads buying a car trailer so thinking of just using the turbo as a really powerful track/drag car ;)

looks like a belter mate i knew when you said you wont have a car till xmas youd be telling porkies ha ha. It will be alright for work and pottering about happy days and you can even come to the mids meet now as fuel shouldnt be a problem ha ha.

Good to see you're back on the road, with a proper engine. Feel the 1390cc's of brute power.

Looks like a right bargain.

over the last few weeks ive removed the rust from the rear arches, boot/number plate, and started the drivers door and drivers front wing,
i gave it a good going over with some compund G3 and some mer, and it come up a dream, :)

ive put in gti rear seats, fronts to go in shortly,

sprayed and fitted a white gti spoiler with working taillight, (now got 4 brake lights!! :lol:)

and some white gti wheels

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

and the best bit ...... I ONLY PAID £160 FOR IT!

:lol:

thanks

You done good Stu, those arches came out well :)

More pics of this beast from todays meet coming :D

Back
Top Bottom