my first n15 !

picked this up a week ago some memebers might know the car

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

looks good with the N1 lip and phase 2 skirts! Just need some rear spats or a P2 rear splitter to finish it off.

dont think it ever had graphics on it . i will be starting up a project thread soon . plans are to spray the wheels and rear spats and maybe n1 spoiler

Really nice car, could you tell me how much in 'cm's' clearance front/rear tips of the side skirts are from the ground.. car looks slammed from those fancy shots

thats such a backwards way of measuring ride height... top of the arch to the centre of the wheel is the best way, stop being a pussy and just lower it more, Id never scrapped on anything

Thing is though, some people run smaller diamiter setup i.e small 195/50/15's and the car runs lower overall. Measuring from tips of ethier end of the side skirts to the floor is an easy measurement as you only need a ruler.

But most importantly shows me how far the actual car is from the ground as a figure, i.e saying 15cm rear/14cm front vs 34cm/36cm is much more informative & relative to 'Clearance'

well the car is the full way down on tein ha coilovers on a 195/55/15 tyre . i can just about fit a can of coke under the front splitter too . i will measure the sides for you 2moro but you cant get a jack under without driving onto something.

as for the sideskirts sam . what makes you say there not fitted right?

thanks

m

Back
Top Bottom