Darren198712

Just chillin'
This is my First Car its a

Nissan Almera N15 1.4 GX 5 Doored Hatch 1999 T

This is my car
DarrensCarFront.jpg

Jet Washers and Grill Neon
2FrontCarWithModsOn.jpg

Blue Led Flashers and Night rider Light (Alarm)
7FrontCarAlarmLights.jpg

Interor Blue Neon
3CarInteror.jpg

Door Panel Cut for Speakers
5RearDoorPanelGZMod.jpg

front Speakers
4FrontDoorPanels.jpg

My Amps
15RearSeatsAmpsNoNeons.jpg

13RearSeatsAmpsPioneerAndGZ.jpg

14PioneerMono.jpg

12BehindSubLeft.jpg

11BehindSubRight.jpg

Sub
10PioneerSub.jpg

Amp with sound active Neons
9RearSeatsAmpsWithNeonsOn2.jpg

8RearSeatsAmpswithNeonsOn.jpg

1AMPonRearSeats.jpg

Sub Neons (Sound Active)
6BootWithNeons.jpg

I do not have rims or a spoiler yet

ive got a boot spoiler for sale if your interested, its in metallic blue though. came off my old SRi, exsctly same as the GTi spoiler, makes the back end look alot better.
nice car by the way!

I have 3 blue Neons on the back with the amps
1 Blue where the Boot Lock is (to Shine off the Pioneer Logo)
2 Red Neons Eather Side near the Back lights

I also put the seats down to take pictures of the Amps

I tried to take a pic of the neon and subs working at once but my phone is only 1mega pix and is not that good (sharp GX30)

Do not worry mate about the spoiler i was going to get it off u but its a mission to get it from u so do not worry i will find one else where thanks for the offer

I was wondering how i could remove the Paint protectors from the side they are stuck on with double sided tape

I removed them but the sticky crap on there I can not remove all of it properly small bits left. I also have 2 blisters on my hand now and I tried to use petrol but its not working properly and I used the hair dryer to get rid of the double sided tape but there are still some on there i was wondering if any one has a solution that can get rid of the stuff

i used a heat gun and alot of elbow grease, then, because it was a different shade underneath, gave it a good t-cut, also beware not to hold the heat gun in the same place too long or you'll blister the paint and warp the metal.

Hey, exactly the same first car as me! except mine's a 97/P Same colour though. Bit more banged up since a 4x4 ran into me and buggered off without leaving details (Sodding mitsubishi drivers!)

How much insuance are you paying for your first year? Hopefully you found a better deal than me, got stung £2550 !!!!!

Well im 17 and its just under half (£1260) fully comp and me insuring my mum and dad :) so i get to collect no claimes. I done the pass plus that cut the 2550 into Half
(Thanks To Norwich Union)

I got 2 blisters on my hand now its a pain I used a Hair Dryer because i never had a heat but but it might be safer because i am unlikly to blister the paint work I still got the other side to remve. I done one side but it still needs to be cleaned because there is still some of that crap on there

Darren198712 said:
Lol i know that but its going to cost a bomb I can proboly get one soon any way
It wont cost that much, it doesnt weigh too much,will be under a tenner definately. Are you in Edinburgh? I might be down soon, not sure yet

Lol but I guess its cheap because im 17

sri_alan said:
It wont cost that much, it doesnt weigh too much,will be under a tenner definately. Are you in Edinburgh? I might be down soon, not sure yet

I live in birmingham mate but i will have to see because there are about 3 AOC members that are offering spoilers (I will have to wait till my dad gets back from holiday)

I Removed the Black thing now i used the Auto Glym Tar Remover I brought a bottle of it :) its good stuff here are some pics
RemovedBlackStripsSide.jpg

RemovedBlackStripsSideUpClose.jpg

IT TOOK ME AGES

good job mate, looks like it did the trick nicely. the car looks much better without the bump strips on like, im not a fan of them.

yeah i wouldnt mine gettin me hands on a pair of p2 GTi headlights too, need some new front indicators too as one of mine is cracked!

Killed My Clutch in just under 3 Months well i think its the clutch again

clutch down shift into first
Gas too 3,000RPM cluch up slowly
POP
no power what so ever just like its in neautral. even when its in first so i asume its the clutch

Back
Top Bottom