My Focal Subs in Custom Box

• Thread starter Thread starter Oz.
  • Start date Start date
O

Oz.

Picked this box up today using two of the three PolyKevlar 11 subs I had left from my other car

almerabox.gif

that looks like chickin shit!!

man you got to make it a little bitt more nicer!! no offence, but that was NOT nice!!!

I hate it when peoples putt the woofer box innside the car, and don't mount it propperly, and make things nice :p hehe....

prizma said:

man you got to make it a little bitt more nicer!! no offence, but that was NOT nice!!!

I hate it when peoples putt the woofer box innside the car, and don't mount it propperly, and make things nice :p hehe....

lol talking about being harsh

they do not look that bad would do a boot install though :)

prizma said:

Charming! :mad:

I need to use the boot for my dog so can't have a decent boot build. Besides, the car I just sold had a £5K install so I do know how to do it properly, thanks. :roll:

@ Kia_tat - they are 11 inches (trust the french to be different) and are powered by a 550W RMS amp. Yeah, they kick ass... :)

Oz. said:
Charming! :mad:

I need to use the boot for my dog so can't have a decent boot build. Besides, the car I just sold had a £5K install so I do how to do it properly, thanks. :roll:

@ Darren - they are 11 inches (trust the french to be different) and are powered by a 550W RMS amp. Yeah, they kick ass... :)

They say the french make good wine lol

Back
Top Bottom