head cut 0.8mm for compression
advanced ignition
timing gear moved
fto big brake kit
exterior
vzr rear lights
vzr 2 slat grill
mirrors wrapped in carbon vinyl
vzr jdm rear plate surround (not yet fitted)

and i have lpg instalation which mean 60miles for 4 pound on motorway :)

my old gti

on dyno green line is for whp

Attachments

• DSCN9199.JPG
    DSCN9199.JPG
    594.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20130531_090510.jpg
    20130531_090510.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 20130626_141045.jpg
    20130626_141045.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Very nice, love the colour a lot, some good mods on there and LPG conversion is interesting.

-phone-

nice mods that dyno was with lpg¿?are u converting the VE also into lpg??

are the fto p&p¿

ty and nice car!

yes it will be second almera with vvl on lpg in the world :) dyno wasnt on lpg but you can make more power on lpg than petrol becouse gas is more caloric than petrol have 100Octane now gas is set on economic and i pay 6 pound per 60mile urban :)
for fto conversion you need spacers 4mm behind break disc and you need drill holes in hub which hold break caliper for bigger fto screw/bolts

sory for lingo :)

yes it will be second almera with vvl on lpg in the world :) dyno wasnt on lpg but you can make more power on lpg than petrol becouse gas is more caloric than petrol have 100Octane now gas is set on economic and i pay 6 pound per 60mile urban :)
for fto conversion you need spacers 4mm behind break disc and you need drill holes in hub which hold break caliper for bigger fto screw/bolts

sory for lingo :)

ty for the reply! how many €/ litre of fuel is the cost in poland?

For Fuck Sake. Im doing an LPG conversion now. I wanted to be the only guy on the owners club with one.
LOL

Where have you put the LPG filler cap?

is behind fuel filler flap 500pound cost very good quality hole kit for lpg and you can save $$$$$
tank is where spare wheel is and going in 32L gas and im doing on this something like 160Mile urban only im doing but you can easly do on it 186 if you drive like my wife :)

Last edited:
20ve swap in progres :) check how looks water pump from 20ve after few months standing

i have sr16ve flywheel is lighter guys than gti oem

swap done :) inner cv said bye bye that what is inside of inner cv short shaft side those 3 piston/balls stock inside cv, next week remap i hope and exhaust need little bit attention and after that fulll throtlee :)

Back
Top Bottom