my gti in banzai!

The first almera gti ive seen in banzai in a LONG time... it is on sale on sale today (julys issue) im in the readers cars, better than nothing, BUT i sent them some pics and a brief desription on what ive done last august and that is the information that they have used so the pics and spec are a bit old, but its a almera gti in there, at last,
:woohoo:

There was one in the letters pages of last months, and in the for sale...a track slag.

Mon the Gti's.

We'll get an N16 in there.. just wait...

yeah i saw that in the letters section it was a blue phs2, and the track slag has been for sale for ages,
have to a n16 in there!
:D

good to hear it got in mate, gonna get me old dear to pick it up from wh smiths tomora, shop next to where i work never has banzai or JP. fools...

thanks, nope definatly not selling, although aint told the misses yet! gonna by another car as a daily drive instead like a sri or a p11, at xmas :D

tell you what, ill buy a gti at xmas and you can buy my Si dude :D

just got my copy, good write up, the CRX next to it is me mate jims :D

ah .... no :D cheers for the offer tho, that civic looks sweet, when did he send his details,pics,spec to banzai?
my car is so much better now than it was bk then, it hasnt even got the skirts on :D

Back
Top Bottom