My Gti p1

Just thought i'd share some pictures with you, im nearly 19, had a micra as my first car, then my civic 1.4, then a golf gti mk2 (peice of shit), then a primera 1.6slx, and now my gti i picked up just after xmas, got her for what i think is a very good price :) has a p1 body kit the front splitter was broken so i've fitted a laguna one, put some p2 crystal headlights and a few other things, just smartening it up and doing mods as i get some cash as im only an apprentice plumber.

Anyway here are some pictures, ow and civic was built by me from standard and green,

26072009_003-1.jpg

P135001_19-02-10.jpg

P155001_20-02-10.jpg

Got to say I really like the gti! And I think the wheels look good no matter what people bang on about arch filling etc. Good wheels are good wheels for life.
Have you thought about masking off and spraying the glue red on the front bumper?

Really like this iv never seen the laguna(?) splitter with p1 bumper before it looks good. Agree with everyone else on the wheels

Cheers guys yea laguna splitter, just had to cut it down a bit :)

And wheels are for sale if you know of anybody.

Cheers

I know what you mean mate but even know it looked amazing the matt black really got annoying in the end, bits started the chip off etc and i had ordered a d16z6 engine for it to turbo but the bloke messed me around big time and i ended up not getting it, and a b16 conversion needs all new wiring looms engine mounts drive shafts etc etc etc and buy the time i would have bought all that and fitted i would never have got my money back.

Dont get me wrong i regret selling that car everyday :( hence why i still show people pictures

Back
Top Bottom