my install!

a couple of pics of mine! it took time for me to get round to finishing it but here it is

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

and a couple of my little bro's install
DSCF0576.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

:eek: WOW, that`s changed since I last saw it! :feint:

Not sure about the V-cut shelf though, but it does look good Dan.

Like your bros better though, as you can fit a little fridge in the alcove in the middle! :lol2: :ner:

yea im not happy with the shelf! will be changing it soon when i sort out the gf! (well get rid of her!) we built the bit in the middle to take a cap but cluts here dropped it!

it only took nearly a year to get my arse in gear!

as soon as i get it all working together properly i will db test it!

oh talking about db the silver one on its first outing and me not setting it up properly hit 138.7 with a v hot amp and a nearly dead battery! so i will work my magic on it and hope to get into the 140's with that and mine! well i know what the kit can hit in a primera so watch this space! hoping for something in the 144's not sure if the tin can handl that sort of pressure tho!

mada_motaz said:
hoping for something in the 144's not sure if the tin can handl that sort of pressure tho!
lol, The roof was rattling enough @ Yarmouth, it`ll probably shatter the windows now! :eek: :lol:

Almera Guy said:
Like your bros better though, as you can fit a little fridge in the alcove in the middle! :lol2: :ner:
you gave me a idea there :)

I am going to have a 2nd battery after all lol

Very cool! but why soo many tweeters? I would have thought two or one would have been enough with those 6x9's there too. Good idea to put them in the back though:thumbs: At least three people I know with sound systems installed have them on the front dash and it really irritates my ears, too much treble.

6x9's?????? there is only 3x sets of 6.5" components in the car 2x on shelf and 1x in the doors...

and the lighsa are still accessable! after my primera where i had to take the full install out (took over and hour) i made sure that i could do it without the fuss!

mada_motaz said:
6x9's?????? there is only 3x sets of 6.5" components in the car 2x on shelf and 1x in the doors...
is he tripping ?
mada_motaz said:
and the lighsa are still accessable! after my primera where i had to take the full install out (took over and hour) i made sure that i could do it without the fuss!
I will make sure I can access mine when I design my boot install.

Back
Top Bottom