My Kitted True Blue N16!

• Thread starter Thread starter HauMera
  • Start date Start date
Well it's certainly blue anyway! I'm in mixed opinions

The bodykit has all the design cues of JDM-ish look but i don't think it suits the rounded N16. Would probably suit the boxier N15 more but that's just my opinion

Wheels are unique no doubt about that :D and i'm now seriously considering N16 lexus style lights :thumbs:

If you add uprated brake discs and pads, front and back, i reckon you'd have completed the look

And if you've lowered it then either lower itmore on airbags and/or fill the arches with bigger wheels :cool:

looks sweet man! i would sertainly give it a "good" look.

Would recomand:
bigger brakes (paint the callipers blue)
bigger rims :p (paint them aswell)

sweet car mate, I think the kit was nice on the n16 mate... looks good!!

looks ok, but not sure about the style of the wheels, & the rear lights just look :gay: imho.

Also, paint the inside of the indicators blue (the bit that`s black on P2 n15s),& the rear clusters.

i certainly wouldnt give it a bad stare think its quite an original car with out having and tacky neon washer jet style add on's. just my personal taste but blue wheels make it to blue, lexus lights arent nice and i dont like sunstrips.
but its a nice N16 mate and dont think your to far off the mark

N16 guy said:
Just noticed the thing on the top of the passenger window!

Why is it there & what does it do? :confused:

if theres one on the drivers door aswell then its just a wind deflector itsnt it?
stops wind and rain getting into the car when the windows down a bit. jap import stylie ;)

that defo one of my fav n16 i love it, only thing i can suggest is get the boot smoothed and have a n15 number plate recess fitted in the rear bumper and it would be sweet back end on it. just my opinion mate! really like though cud be tempted for a n16 if i ever sell my n15 which is doubtful lol ;)

i like it, except the back bumper looks alike its missing something mabye do what consett GTI suggested. will break the rear end up a bit. lovin the wheels :)

good effort! Lenso wheels by any chance? lovely colour, fit looks good. But i hope you kept the receipt for the lexus lights.not my thing mate.

thats the nicest n16 i've ever seen, Not too keen on the lexus style lights and the big holes where a grille should be need a little something, other than that I actually really like it!

Back
Top Bottom