my mera nearly there

well at the moment i have
60 mm nissan sunny lowering springs on there
rage 3.5" big bore
17 inch 100+ alloys (just been sprayed black)
reanult laguna splitter
phase 2 bumper and grill

ICE pioneer mph800mp headunit (60wx4)
sub zero 6x9's 500 watt each
twin fusion 12" subs kiicking out 1500watts each
and a little shitty amplifier 250watts x2

http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/allimera/

if ya cant see the pictures click on the above link

DSC00113.jpg
]

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

there not, the subs will be majorly underpowered, cant you damage subs like this?

Did you not fancy a P2 SI/SRI/GTI bumper?

thats the subs rms maximun power bud n not really as long as the amplifier is at its highest power output youll be ok

there not, the subs will be majorly underpowered, cant you damage subs like this?

Did you not fancy a P2 SI/SRI/GTI bumper?

and yes but i could not find one and this one only cost me a 5iver from da scrap yard bud so i fort why not get grill and the bumper 7 quid in total the rite colour

Were is this D A scrap yard that does cheap parts, it sounds good!

what does DA stand for Darren Anderson or something i'm looking through scoot directory and i cant find anything near you under a name like that for scrap merchants!

other than that get some pictures that are away from the car so you can actually see it rather than being so close up

cheers

Were is this D A scrap yard that does cheap parts, it sounds good!

what does DA stand for Darren Anderson or something i'm looking through scoot directory and i cant find anything near you under a name like that for scrap merchants!

other than that get some pictures that are away from the car so you can actually see it rather than being so close up

cheers

well this scrap yard is called blaires in ulverston-in-furness almera's around my area are rare in scrap yards these are the only 2 from barrow up to kendal mate and one is automatic and the other is a 1.4
if you have any catalyst converster bring them down here they give you 30quid a piece for them and DA i dnt kno wat that stands for probally a mistype and got sum more photos aswell bud

Back
Top Bottom