My mera with my new manik alloys!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ums
  • Start date Start date
U

Ums

what do ya think guys? you should see how i park my baby - about a foot wide of the kerb :D

(p.s can just get the 1 pic pic up for now but n e ways enjoy...)

Image071.jpg

lol yeh it was a last minute thing i thought i might as well get the alloys now, so i can get in to my uni groove and stop spending so much time looking at alloys :D

lol well student loan played a part! i can still get my books it just means i have to look for second hand ones..

Yeah - nice wheels - good to see an N16 with something decent in the arches!

I'll have to start looking now!

Tidy. a -35mm drop is on the cards next i feel. Then some clear side repeaters....who needs books anyway i spent loads on cars and i still reed un rite proper....

go to the library and borrow them for free, then keep um and dont pay the fines. or is that illegal i forget!

wheels look really good. when i had my N16 i found it hard to find wheels that suited but they look really nice, totally transform the car!

Damo-Sri said:
Tidy. a -35mm drop is on the cards next i feel. Then some clear side repeaters....who needs books anyway i spent loads on cars and i still reed un rite proper....
Lol, wrong way round, clear side repeaters will only set you back a tenner :) No need for saving up and makes a big difference imho.

Back
Top Bottom