My mix of motors!

Well, after paying only £75 on my Almera GTi and getting all the moss and algae off it, buying a new front pipe, tyres and gearbox it Ive decided to keep it. I was quite surprised to see what people were getting MPG wise, and its not entirely bad.

So, here is my Almera GTi.

My Renault 5 GT Turbo

and my Subaru Impreza WRX

Attachments

• DSC_0267 (600 x 399).jpg
    DSC_0267 (600 x 399).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Renault 5 GT turbo 2.JPG
    Renault 5 GT turbo 2.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Impreza.jpg
    Impreza.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 34
No, I paid £75 for the whole car, it was green with moss and Algae when I picked it up. It had been stood for 3 years, I put a new battery on it and it fired up, everything works fine, took the handbrake off and it drove 100% fine!!

No, I paid £75 for the whole car, it was green with moss and Algae when I picked it up. It had been stood for 3 years, I put a new battery on it and it fired up, everything works fine, took the handbrake off and it drove 100% fine!!

you lucky t*at welcome to the club mate ya 5 looks cool!

Jammy git!

It did need a little work, but ive done this now, needed a new gearbox, exhaust and ABS sensor, but these have all been done as of today!!
All in all its cost me £300. Once I cleaned the moss off and polished it, it came up like new!! I get so many comments about it!!

Amazing. The best thing about the Almera and jap cars that. Find another car could start so easily after 3 years.

That's japanese reliability! You are very lucky! All the best!

Im well happy today, Ive fitted the new front pipe, sorted the gearbox and fixed my ABS. All I need now is an MOT and another GTi will have been saved!!

Amazing. The best thing about the Almera and jap cars that. Find another car could start so easily after 3 years.

Yep, before i sold ben my Red one i think it was stood in my Dads garage for nearly 2 years, every 6 months or so i would go to start it up and take it out for a quick run, everytime it fired up without a hitch. Even my dad said no other country could make a car as good as the japs do and he's had every car under the sun.

Congrats on the £75 bargain by the way. Hope it joins us at some meets?

Back
Top Bottom