my motor

hello people, this is my gti that im doin up. it needs abit more work yet but it shudnt be long. does any1 have a set of 17" Arospeed RS GT's in gunmetal or hyperblack that theyed like the sell??? ;)

Attachments

• DSCN0815.JPG
    DSCN0815.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN0819.JPG
    DSCN0819.JPG
    414.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN0817.JPG
    DSCN0817.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 115
Whats under the bonnet? :)

Looks almost the same as this one ..

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0375.JPG

thats nice that id like to do it but i think a real GTi-R will be better thats my next car!!! in a few years love my GTi to bits!

sharpy gti said:
hello people, this is my gti that im doin up. it needs abit more work yet but it shudnt be long. does any1 have a set of 17" Arospeed RS GT's in gunmetal or hyperblack that theyed like the sell??? ;)

not askin for much there are ya mate.
love ya car like, looks really good, howcome you have the phase 1 rear lights tho?? and i assume you got you tailgate resprayed when it was flushed, did the people that sprayed it not put the rubber stpooers back on? coz they didnt on mine and i noticed that it sits a tiny bit lower so the lights aint perfectly inline, looks asthough yours may be too. love the car tho mate!

looks nice that mate that looks like a real gti-r bonnet? i had one on my sunny 1.4 gti-r replica but it was just a straight on job musta took some work to get it to fit so nice on the almera

i had me boot smoothed like that on my mera aswell til sumone arse ended me - you had an mot yet cos it'll fail on no back number plate lights :O

i think its a real bonnet mate sure looks like it - you can get bonnets for sale of the gtir owners club for about 200

its a real gti r vent. i cut it out myself and welded it into my bonnet, then the bodyshop filled it in. the vent cost me £70!!! thanks to AJA!!! its just a standard gti!!! would like to put a gti r engine in tho. the car had a full respray, de lock, colour coded. a mate of mine run into the back of me so i did the car up. thats y the boot dont fit perfect and that y its got phase 1 lights init. it has a blue pearl lacker aswel. i also had sum bits colour coded inside the car.

sharpy gti said:
its a real gti r vent. i cut it out myself and welded it into my bonnet, then the bodyshop filled it in. the vent cost me £70!!! thanks to AJA!!! its just a standard gti!!! would like to put a gti r engine in tho. the car had a full respray, de lock, colour coded. a mate of mine run into the back of me so i did the car up. thats y the boot dont fit perfect and that y its got phase 1 lights init. it has a blue pearl lacker aswel. i also had sum bits colour coded inside the car.

I HATE YOU - THAT VENT WAS IN MY F*CKING LIVING ROOM FOR WEEKS!!!!

I cant belive you've done such an amazing job on it mate hats off to you - i really didnt think such a seamless job could be done im soo f*cking jealous!!

WELL DONE MATE THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

WANTED! GT-IR BONNET VENT!! :mad:

why do u always drive round town like a total C*NT all the time?

does it make u feel good beating your "mates" novas off the lights??

please enlighten me...

Back
Top Bottom