My N15 1.4 Equation(mods to follow)

• Thread starter Thread starter Lance
  • Start date Start date
L

Lance

still standard apart front bumpstrips and rear badges, also included a pic of my new backbox that no-one in the manchester area will fit :evil: any suggestions and ideas welcome
edited01.jpg

PHTO0006.jpg

edited02.jpg

edited03.jpg

PHTO0005.jpg

please get your bumpers painted :eek: do it for the almera :( if not for yourself - ok apart from that anyway :D

lol tis on my to do list, might keep the rear bumpers as theres no aftermarket ones that i like, but swapping the front in favor of a joy tuning one maybe.

yeah get the bumpers painted mat i am sure i could find loads of garages that would fit that exhaustid have got a cutsom one by Powerflow they will copy the hangers and make it a perfect fit

same exhaust i got i just got it welded and mady a hanger its stainless but my mig welder held it perfect

jus goto any exhaust place & when the have a look at it , tell them to just rape ur current backbox for its Hangers & Weld em onto the Box , thats all we did for mine

i've thought of that but my new backbox is alot narrower that the standard one so if i were to weld the hangers on they wouldnt reach the rubber brackets would they???

i can get pics 4 u tommorow just got a seprate pipe welded it on to the exhaust and made hannges from bending threaded rod and sliped it through the rubber and put a nut on the end shaped the pip and welded it to the exhaust

did you use a reducer pipe? if so where did you buy it from? and if not what did you do to the backbox inlet pipe(2") to get it to fit the 1" exhaust??? also did you leave the flange on which connects the original backbox to the exhaust pipe?

coming along slowly, but getting there ;) any ideas as to what i should do next??? interior, exterior work etc...?
angle.jpg
exhaust.jpg
PHTO0011.jpg
PHTO0010.jpg
PHTO0009.jpg
PHTO0008.jpg
PHTO0007.jpg
PHTO0004.jpg

a pat on the back to who can guess my only front end "mod"

damn you! even though im pretty sure ive mentioned it in another post:S but yes there phase 2 indicators...

yeah just had mine lowered (completed today) and its well low!! rear wheels sit in arch!!!LOL

Oh and like them wheels! ;)

nissanalmerasri said:
yeah just had mine lowered (completed today) and its well low!! rear wheels sit in arch!!!LOL

Oh and like them wheels! ;)
yeah lol and there clean now:D

Back
Top Bottom