My N15 1.6SR

• Thread starter Thread starter Jesper Jensen
  • Start date Start date
J

Jesper Jensen

Hi Guys..

I'm pretty new at this forum...

Please have a look at my 'mera, a rearskirt will be add'ed whitin a short time..

Please come with some comments :)

DSC_0090x.jpg

DSC_0140x.jpg

DSC_0080x.jpg

DSC_0124.JPG

More pictures will be avaible at http://www.jesperj.dk/pics/almera/

Best regards.

Jesper

really class photos mate, the car and the surroundings all look totally top!! totally class, i love it!!! is it a proper photoshoot or did you do it yourself??

Gadger>I did it "my self" - with help from Martin P (a friend, who's also writing on this forum)

Black....mera>The sideskirts are from MS-Design..

The rearskirt is "modded" and will hopefuly be added very soon!

I used to know a guy called Michael Albeck Bornholm Jensen, from Aalborg..., but I don't think he had a 'mera....

Your car looks so sweet: A real stunner!

i love tha car mann very subtle :cool: wat side skrts r they m8, ive never seen them be for

P624KTP>It is in Copenhagen (the capital of Denmark)

Allborg is in Jylland, a part of Denmark, connected to Germany
Copenhagen is at an island called "Sjaelland"...

Around 500km from each other.. connected with a bridge (that was enough of geography for today ;) )

sparki>Thanks!, It used to be Yellowish Green - and I painted it 2 years ago..

Si_racer>As i mentioned earlier... - The sideskirts are from MS-design :)

Thanks for all the nice words!!

those pics are absolutley awesome, it looks really nice mate! are you a photographer or something? lol propper arty pics, they look ace!

redSRI>Nope, me and Martin P, who did the most of the photoshoots, are both working with IT - Martin just bought a nice camera, and he's still rehearsing :)

But I think that he's pretty skilled already!!

Hey ppl,

Glad you like the photos! Actually they were just shot without much thought in mind but the result is rather ok :)

Here is a not so good picture of my own GTi Turbo

DSC_0012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom