My N15 Almera Gti

new016.jpg

new010.jpg

new009.jpg

new013.jpg

Here are a few pics, I havent had the chance to give it a good clean and polish yet. click on images for bigger pic.

Not many plans for it, Will change the inclosed air filter for another one. Maybe tint the rear windows, also install a better stereo system in the car. I am looking into a de cat for it aswell.

oh yeah forgot I would like the phase 2 lights on it, they look so much better. I agree the rims do look huge but I think it because of the small side walls on the tyres.

i've said it once and i'l say it again- thats the best colour i've ever seen on any car, i love it, same colour as my old 1.4. What a beautiful car, very well looked after by the looks of things.

tis a fine example and looks well looked after. are they 17s because they look bigger?

close up pics of the shiny paint work plzzzzzzzzz :)

Car looks nice, was going to get one in that colour, but i opted for the gold instead. Tints would look really good on this car.

Here are some updated photos, Had its MOT today and passed. So when I got home I cleaned it and used the Clay bar kit for the first time on the car today.

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

been a year snice I posted some pics of my motor, few things need doing like new side skirts and also the alloys need a refurb. Snice the last pics I uploaded I have cleaned the engine bay, fitted a new filter and also changed the lights for the Phase 2 lights.

100_2598.jpg

100_2600.jpg

100_2601.jpg

100_2602.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2604.jpg

Front.jpg

phase 2 clear indicators and that will look cock on ;)

did you mod the front bumper?

Back
Top Bottom