My N15 GTi

finally got some pictures of the car, standard at the mo apart from a decat pipe and 17's, soon to have smooth boot and lowered hopefully

my car about an hour after i got it after having an run in with a post box

Crash1temp.jpg

all fixed,
P1010051temp.jpg

P1010053temp.jpg

P1010054temp.jpg

with 17's fitted, in desperate need of lowering
P1010058temp.jpg

P1010060temp.jpg

ahahahahahahaha and u had the cheek to say mine looked like a 4x4! Like the alloys mate, looks smart.

yeah that is the standard ph2 splitter

lol i know about the height, im trying to rectify this tho. *see wanted section* alternitively you can sell me your coilovers neil :D:D

i thought the front splitter looked different............must be the camera angle.

ps. get the rear arch rust sorted ASAP.

yeah i know, gonna get it sorted as soon as funds permit, wanna get the whole underside of the car undersealed aswell.

im getting confused about the splitter now, im 90% positive its standard, was like that when i got the car and cant see any signs of any modifications by the previous owner :confused: :confused:

Well I Think Its Coming Along Fine Love Wheels They Suit The Car And Look Forward To Sept When You Will Be Driving It About Showing Her Off..... Like Me With My Sexy Angle Eyes ... Hear We Might Be Twins ????? The Lights

Very nice looking mera you have there ;)

Don't be running into anything in it, it would be a shame!

Well Dont Look At It If It Annoys You I Will Type The Way I Like Mate.... FROM ALMERAGIRL OK

Back
Top Bottom