my n15 ph II

Mods :Australian spec GA16DE 120 hp, JWT cams , stage 1 clutch and Flywheel, vzr 5Zigen exhaust with 200 cell Magnaflow cat and 4 2 1 manifold, fuel pressure regulator, BMC CAI, ngk platinum plugs and wires, 15" advanced timing, gti wheels, OMP discs, vzr grill,spoiler back skirts,cluster, headlights and taillights, OMP steering and gear knob,KN wheel spacers, MAD sports springs.Coming soon BC coilovers, Oem side skirts ,ECU and brake upgrade.

thank you guys.No, never do dyno, but I will do the next month when remap ECU.I think I have about 140 hp.
Sorry Darren, but what's a MAF?My english isn't very good ...:(
My old engine was a GA16DE european spec, but I 've changed it the last year 'cause I've found a new GA16DE australian spec and compared to the eur spec it's a little bit powerfull after 4000 rpm to the red line.
The ga16de Aus spec it's very similar to a SR20DE to see!
For rr do you mean rear David?

Ah ok, no rr figures for now :(
yes, Australia!
I've see one when 3 years ago I was in Sydney, brand new in a Nissan store.
I've talk with the guy and he told me I can find some brand new ga16de in Australia.
I've buy my engine 2 years ago in a ebay store.
My old engine doesn't run very happy after 200.000 km ;)

I now, 1200 euro are so much, but in Italy for a used Almera I have to spend 4000 euros two years ago, and found a GTI here it's impossible!Nissan almera are very rare in Italy, specially the n15!So I change the engine to mine ^____^

you spent some money on it then. GA14/GA16DE engines are every where in England. you could of put a SR20DE in it a swap would cost you no more then £500

in Italy you can't modify nothing on your car!I'm outlaw only with 15" wheel cause the almera sr in italy it's equipped with 14".
I can't run with a sr16ve cause it's too different from the ga16de...my actual ga16de aus spec it's outlaw, but with the same engine code of my old engine, it's difficult to see the difference for police!

Back
Top Bottom