My N15 ride ,for you guys to see

• Thread starter Thread starter glenn johnson
  • Start date Start date
G

glenn johnson

heres my car for you all to see!!!! i dont have a pc so i cant post much im at a mates

ill check back now and then

ill post any progress shots when i can

the car has the following mods allready

yellow/black paint
veilside style front bumper
one off back lights
smoothed tailgate
jvc avx2 headunit
glove box monitor
boot build
custom door builds
custom induction kit
stainless exhaust 5" tail
reclining bucket seats
silver dash detailing
full neons
twin a pillar pods
custom vented bonnet
single wiper conversion

like i say ill call back asap with more mods

Pretty cool way of pulling off a 2-tone colour scheme on an almera

Looks pretty insane, not usually a fan of that bumper but it kind of suits the car! Did you do all the work yourself?

yes all the one off mods i did myself ,apart from the paint which is gonna be re done somtime

good effert but i dont really like the bodykit and the backlights i personally think it ruins the look of an almera, looks pritty nice inside the car cant fault u on that

its different for sure!!! the lights are getting swapped again for LED ones

did anyone spot the almeraownersclub sticker in the back window lol

i was a member 6 yrs ago

but lost touch until tonight1!!

Need bigger pics.

I've seen worse that's for sure. With a more subtle front bumper and a few of the bling bling toys inside removed it would be pretty smart.

Quite like it in yellow! 2 tone effect has been done well. Interior is a bit bling but its where you spend the most time so its personal to the driver. Some flashier wheels are needed i reckon if she's all about the 'show factor',

I saw the small pics and thought I wouldn't like it. Clicked and was pleasantly suprised. I'm normally a fan of less is more but I think it looks good it that paint scheme.

not too keen on those back lights and that veilside(? lol) bumper

i'm more of a purist with cars and prefer them to be as standard, or use genuine nissan or companies associated with nissan parts, as they will always have a better fit... if you look on the indicator on one pic there is a massive gap between the bumper and indicator, could just be the alignment or something?

fair play to you that there isn't a lot to buy off the shelves for these cars though

I like the car but if i had it id chnage a couple of things!

Phase 2 Rear Lights on!
Phase 2 Headlamps / Indicators
Get standard setas re-trimmed in black leather with yellow piping or maybe center part of seat yellow

Dashboard back to standrad or painted yellow!

Back
Top Bottom