My N16 '02 Pre-Facelift Mera

This is my 5 door 1.5s Almera N16 which i got the week before Christmas '05. In its present state its got 17" Wolfrace Asia Tech Bushido's, Tinted windows, de-badged, smoked side repeaters, ultra bright headlights and full alpine system.

Need to get it lowered but i am having difficulty finding a kit! And i had planned on painting the brake calipers today but its raining :(

I have put before and after pictures on for comparison.

Also on my list of things is a Magnex 6x4 oval, foggies, up-rate discs & pads and a CAI but this is it up to date.

I'd like to hear some feed back please...

Cheers.

Attachments

• Sunday before Alloys Back Corner.JPG
    Sunday before Alloys Back Corner.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 75
  • New Alloys Day Back Corner.JPG
    New Alloys Day Back Corner.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Pre Bonnet.JPG
    Pre Bonnet.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 66
  • New Bonnet.JPG
    New Bonnet.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Alpine CDA- Head Unit.JPG
    Alpine CDA- Head Unit.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 55
lookin good mate, the bonnet looks much better i think.
only thing is tho mate, id send you pictures to area 51, theres some strangs black and white blocks in them!!
cars lookin nice tho

Looks good, I wanted black, had to settle for grey though! :)

Not too sure about the wheels though, look a bit `Alfa Romeo`ish to me, but hey, that`s just me. :rolleyes:

I've seen you up the retail patk dude!!!

I recognized those mad alloys! With a bodykit they'll fit in with the car better i think... Maybe the carzone kit?

No body kit will touch my car - just a spoiler

Wanna retain a sleeper look with mine! But nonetheless credit to your motor mate :thumbs:

ok for a n16 not keen on them but keep up the modifying and it may turn into an n15 gti LMAO

Back
Top Bottom