my n16 2.2dci

hi this is my second car still pretty standard but i havent had it long its a cany step up from my 8v 1.2 corsa lol. the only thing done to it is the wheels. . i was wounderin if any 1 knows shome where its possible to get aftermarket mirrors and back plates for this i cant seem to find any??? . it needs a few repaires as the fella a bought it of hit a traffic cone at 70 which cracked all the bumper a wiped out the passenge side mirror. cheers for having a look;)( y pc wont let my add a picture but you can see it in my avatar

Welcome to the AOC :)

Don't know of any mirrors made for the N16 specifically but there are universal ones you can buy from various websites. Try a Google search in the UK and you're bound to find some. If you just want to replace the mirror then a breakers is your best bet.

What have you got planned for your car then?

nt 2 sur at the moment a want to get the repaires out of the way them sort out the little things first i want to colour code every thing like the handles and rubbing strips. then after that probably some window tints

Back
Top Bottom