pic-23960.jpg

pic-23956.jpg

pic-23957.jpg

my sisters n15 and my n16

pic-23961.jpg

my BFs WP11-144 and my N16

pic-24011.jpg

pic-24010.jpg

and my brothers K11, my moms N16 and my N16 (+me) ;)

pic-23959.jpg

thats me too ;)

pic-23302.jpg

pic-21744.jpg

thats it ;)

why does it not show the inserted images as images, only as links?? i did but the [ img ] and [/ img ] around the links...

Great pics.

Was there more to the links after the sid= part?
Maybe characters after that are confusing the forum software?

Great pics.

Was there more to the links after the sid= part?
Maybe characters after that are confusing the forum software?

Also, are the spaces in the [ img ] tags in your second post just so we can see them? There should be no spaces in the real tags.

wraith0x29a said:
Great pics.
Also, are the spaces in the [ img ] tags in your second post just so we can see them? There should be no spaces in the real tags.

thx.
i only put the spaces in there so you can see them in the 2nd post. ;) ... hey i might be a woman but not stupid :roll:

EDIT: I found out what the matter was, thx anyway :rolleyes:

blackredtribal said:
Good pics, like the wheels on the n16 and what you have done with the headlights.

the nissan dealer did put masks on them (giacuzzo: 1st pic orginial, 2nd on my N16)
almera-n16_blende.jpg

pic-23958.jpg

like the european style more and more everytime i see it, clean and simple. you aint bad looking either, and you like cars, perfect!

Yeah lovin the fact that your whole family are into ther Nissans! your N16 is looking sweet u got more any plans for it? Keep us updated with new things on it (^_^)

Gurr said:
Yeah lovin the fact that your whole family are into ther Nissans! your N16 is looking sweet u got more any plans for it? Keep us updated with new things on it (^_^)

thats hard to describe in english...
well i want to have a lily-sticker somewhere on it. in chrome-design... maybe behind the backdoors on the driver`s side...

*sorry for my silly english*

Back
Top Bottom