My N16 Pulsar ST

• Thread starter Thread starter n16pulsar
  • Start date Start date
N

n16pulsar

Hi everyone, im new to the forum.
here's my ride, tell me what you think.it has a CAI , nitrous oxide 55hp shot, aluminium intake with pod filter and a gizzmo shift light.

inside it has a standard cd player with JBL front splits and JBL rear speakers, a response amp feeding a 12inch carbon firbre response subwoofer.

here are a couple of pics
thanks

df12f1ea.jpg
[/IMG]
7d857317.jpg
[/IMG]
ec9f2a4d.jpg
[/IMG]

the bottle is not fitted correctly also

the top of the bottle must lay in the drive direction of the car under 45 degrees
it has to do with sweeping the liquid gas in the bottle when you pull up
now when the bootle is getting empty the run will be sissy shit because the line which run to your engine will not be full of nitrous all the time

also did you have done anything with fuell presure -> if not your engine will get damaged
because of a to lean fuell, air

if you dont know anything about tuning then dont do it

hey mosfet thanks for your concern
the bottle can be mounted in many ways not just the way you described. my bottle has a specially designed pickup tube inside to allow it to be mounted that way. also with regards to the fuel pressure and so on, i am a qualified vehicle mechanic here in australia with 8 years experience on drag and race cars so the tuning of the engine is perfect and the veicle is a pleasure to drive.

rhyd4 said:
why would you want to put nitro on a family car :confused: :D

wish my mum had Nitro in her car - would have gotten to school on time :lol:

Nice car, what else you got planner for it.

I think some colour coding, clear side repeators, nice set of alloys is a good start

thanks shakey
i would like the mods that you suggested. i like the sleeper look it keeps people unaware. next i want to get a set of headers and exhaust to allow the nitrous to be more efficient. i cant find off the shelf headers here in australia do you know of any makers of headers?

i'll keep you posted, just ordered a set for my Almera and going to see if i can get them to fit.

Can tell you a short shifter for the SR20DE (i.e the almera gti) will fit the N16 Almera with a bit of midifcation i have got it to fit.

For exhaust system the Sentra owners think 2 inch or 2.25 inch downpipe is the best unless you are going tubo then 2.5 inch. I got 2 inch. With too large you will get no power increase so note that.

mosfet said:
also did you have done anything with fuell presure -> if not your engine will get damaged
because of a to lean fuell, air

if you dont know anything about tuning then dont do it

on the contrary, Upping the fuel pressure isnt an Accurate way of keping the AFR under control. If anything that will just fk things up even more. Engine safteys in the ECU's Fuel / Ignition maps & the size of his Injectors / fuel Pump

here is the print out of the dyno tune today. it shows the cars output without nitrous-- 75kw and also with nos---98kw however on nitrous the car was only reved to 5000rpm so with more revs it should make 110kw. :D :D
dynorun.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom