So here's mine, all the way from Trinidad and Tobago

GEDC0089.jpg

GEDC0081.jpg

P2172864.jpg

this is my QG13 baby

she's bone stock... for now

i'll get more shots of her tomorrow

Welcome to the club! :)

Of the few n16 sedans I`ve seen in person, the majority of them are on irish plates.

Re. Modding:

I`m not certain here, but as it`s a sedan, I can`t see it being too far removed from the B15 Sentra (the USA equivalent of the N16), as they`re theoretically the same sedan bodyshell, therefore they should theoretically be able to share the same parts. :)

^^^
Thanks guys

i believe the suspension is the same as the b15(sentra)... its badged as the B15(sunny) here...

but i am having a hard time obtaining performance parts for my baby...

I am looking for adjustable shocks for her right now, and i like those projectors some of u all have.

Could you tell me the price of them?(the projectors)

Its great to have some people to share and appreciate my N16 with

In December i am either doing the SR20VE conversion, or turbo charging my 1.3 and coverting it to manual

I kinda wished that i could view the forums though

Nice. Only seen one N16 sedan here in the UK, they seem to be rare as hen's teeth.

lol... they are as popular as hen's feathers in Trinidad.... so popular that they are also the most stolen vehicle of 2007

i believe the suspension is the same as the b15(sentra)... its badged as the B15(sunny) here...

but i am having a hard time obtaining performance parts for my baby...

I am looking for adjustable shocks for her right now, and i like those projectors some of u all have.

Could you tell me the price of them?(the projectors)

Its great to have some people to share and appreciate my N16 with

In December i am either doing the SR20VE conversion, or turbo charging my 1.3 and coverting it to manual

Hey there and Welcome to the Club - nice to see a flow of new N16 owners joining the site :thumbs:

Firstly if your car is badged as a B15 sunny then its the B15 part you need to refer to for getting parts for your car. The Performance Parts Market is extremely unaccommodating for all us N16 owners and as such i've had to source a couple of bits from the USA that were made to fit the B15 Sentra...

The projector-style headlights you see fitted to some of our N16 Almera's were stock Nissan Headlights (and before you ask they won't fit our Phase 1 N16 as i've already went down this route - it involves chopping front panels and lots of wiring/soldering) i haven't any idea if there was a facelift version of your car in T&T if you still want to go down that route.

On a final note, either engine plan sounds like a good one however be wary of the following: -

1) If you decide to slap in an SR20VE, you'll have to find the relevant donor car ideally to source all the required parts for it (gearbox, brakes, suspension, instrument dash cluster so the speed readouts are accurate etc). It's a good engine to fit into our cars as the QG13DE (which you have) and the QG15DE (which i have) are just too small for the cars they're in... I'd hate to think how bad it is with an engine smaller than mine AND an auto... I don't know if the QG13 engined cars in T&T had the option of manual gearboxes so im unable to fill in that question...

2) If you decide to turbocharge your QG13DE engine then again not a bad start however the QG15DE and QG18DE share the same manifold-catalytic converter so if we require headers/manifolds for our cars we search for 1.8i sentra items and that's that... If the QG13DE is similar (would need to see a pic of it) then i wouldn't say it was undoable as the QG18DE turbo manifold is made in america and if it fits the 1.8i it will fit our 1.5i's...

Either way if you take some time out to search the forums, it's near enough reaching a stage where all the information is there to get you started...

Yeah, I get all my spare parts shipped in from Trinid.. er..nothing, forget I mentioned it.

ROTFL!!!

do you have a sedan?

The projector-style headlights you see fitted to some of our N16 Almera's were stock Nissan Headlights (and before you ask they won't fit our Phase 1 N16 as i've already went down this route - it involves chopping front panels and lots of wiring/soldering) i haven't any idea if there was a facelift version of your car in T&T if you still want to go down that route.

Phase 1? I know that there are 3 different looking almeras overe here... mine(big tail lights and two piece headlights). Then there is another one, with big tail lights, 2 piece headlights, BUT the grille is different from mine. And The newest one, the kind of round triangle???? tail lights, and 1 piece headlights and a grille that is not like mine....

So i would asume that mine is the phase 1....

TallPaul86.... can i see a shot of the rear of your vehicle?

so just about a year later, car is still bone stock

i have my front slotted rotors sitting there waiting to be installed, thinking about purhasing the rear disc brake setup, taking it off of the p11 primera,

Headlights are at my gf's aunt in England, waiting on her to ship it.

Found a full manual conversion from another Almera(crashed) costing me 3500TT,

3,500.00 TTD which is 410 ish in UK pounds i think

saving up some money to buy it though,

Back
Top Bottom