My N16 SPORT+

Hi guys, thought it was about time a posted some pics, so here they are.

almerapics013.jpg
[/IMG]

almerapics010.jpg
[/IMG]

almerapics002.jpg
[/IMG]

almerapics009.jpg
[/IMG]

hi welcome to the forums

couple of question - which gear knob is that (make/model)

also what did you use to spray the rocker cover

looking good bud, look forward to seeing that around the town

Cheers

Thanks for all of your kind replies :D ,

I have had her just over a year now and want to do the norm, lowering, subtle bodykit, either 17's or just get the wheels done in anthracite (once the wife has passed her driving test) and exhaust.

So far i have sprayed the rocker cover red, using just normal red spray paint as the rocker cover is made out of plastic :eek: ( took a while to figure out while i was trying to sand the paint off the "NISSAN" to give a polished metal look but could only get a dull black )

Also resprayed interior parts that were a nasty lookin silver, a nice gunmetal grey which again just used normal spray paint and then laquer.

Gear knob is off ebay from an american company. I cant remember which company but i cannot find the reciept or packaging so here is the link to ones that are currently on ebay- go to ebay.com and search shift knobs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SCION-TC-XA-XB-TOYOTA-SUPRA-MR2-JDM-SHIFT-KNOB-GUNMETAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33703QQihZ014QQitemZ330011741814QQrdZ1

Cheers

Phil

Just had a look @ ur motor... Always liked them Alloys - would've have them if i couldnt afford the OZ Racing ones i've got on the now...

I need to colour code my car... Anyone feel like being generous in donating plastic primer? LoL jk

Nice nice matey - will look even better with a plastic rear wiper arm eh? ;) :D :thumbs:

Very nice..but hey I'm biased seeing as I have the same car...except for the extra two doors ..lol!!
I've got 17's on mine and its the best move I made ;) as well as de-badging the rear except for the Nissan badge

Back
Top Bottom