My N16 Sport+

All stock at the moment.

Future mods include - 17" wheels, nice sound system with Navigation and possibly tinted windows.

Thinking about changing the exhaust (only for looks) since the stock one looks crap. Any suggestions?
almerastock.jpg

Nice car dude :D if you're looking for just looks i suggest a Sebring Back box, looks the shizzle and does sound alright when pootling around at 30mph...

Tidies up the back end in my opinion

Car is looking well, I'd say go for the 17's (but be careful what ones you buy, there are some awful alloys out there) & tints plus get it lowered, the N16's are too tall....

If you're looking for just looks i suggest a Sebring Back box, looks the shizzle and does sound alright when pootling around at 30mph...

Tidies up the back end in my opinion

I agree with Paul mate, a Sebring backbox is a direct fit, & sounds even better with a K&N induction kit! ;)

As for alloys, I had 17" Hyperblack KEI Racing force 10s on my old 1.5 SE.

Here`s a couple of pics for referance. :D

N16pics005.jpg

N16guypics003.jpg

Get in touch with Dave at Demon-Tweeks he got me a great deal on my K&N and Sebring backbox.
You could order it directly from their website but he may be able to get you a few quid off even if you're not an AOC member (the membership discounts at various suppliers make membership well worth the £15 fee) but even if he can't his customer service is great and he'll sort you out toot-suite.

Dave Featherstone

Demon Tweeks

01978 663042

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom