2x Horns + Relay (alarm mod)
Bosch HID's (may be copies but they work) H7 Kit 8000k

Front Splitter
FrontSplitterFitted.jpg

Rear Splitter
RearSplitterFitted.jpg

HID's
HIDsFitted.jpg

I am really chuffed with the HID's they are mega bright brighter then I thorght.

I have a huge to do list. my interior has been stripped out and I have sound deadened most of the car but I need to sound deaden a few more parts before I can fit the audio back in

need to blend front and rear splitter onto original bumper remove rear tow eye, fit Nissan OEM Spoiler and referb rims and a respray and maybe a boot smooth and relocated numberplate with a N15 Phase 2 number plate surround

I still need to buy, fit or customize

Exterior / Interior
Side Skirt (Pair)
Reclining Bucket Seats (Pair)
Custom Subframe For Bucket Seats
Filler + Other Stuff
Smooth Tail Gate
Coilovers 2nd Hand
Rear Lights Smoking Out

Audio
Front Compo's
Rear Cox
2 Channel Amp for Compo's
Kicker 12" CVX Subs
Sound Deadening
Boot Install MDF
Stinger Battery
Lanzar Power Cap 2.4F
Parrot Hands Free Kit

Other Stuff
Good Ridge Brake Pipes
Nismo Strut Brace (B15)
CF Battery Cover
black caliper paint
Caliper Paint (black)
Rear Window Tints
Retrim Front + Rear Seats + Door Cards (once bucket seats are fitted)
Boot Release Button
maybe a boot smooth

looks pretty cool, not too keep on the splitters though i'm afraid, but the wheels look well with the car :).

Are they real xenon lights with the full kit or xenon gas bulbs?

Good to see you've scrapped the lambo doors idea :P

WildChild88 said:
looks pretty cool, not too keep on the splitters though i'm afraid, but the wheels look well with the car :).
well I wanted something that makes it part of the car and this is the only thing I thorght that looks part of the car there are a few N16 kits out there but the look :-/

this one won't fit on my car as its a Phase 1 kit and my car is a Phase 2
http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/Nissan/000658.jpg

I don't think this kit looks good at all
http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/showit.php?pnum=1749

as well with the spoiler the Nissan OEM spoiler looks the best I think the after market ones look :-/ again

I am using the Motor drome front and rear splitters with the RGM Side Skirts O don't think the Motor drome side skirts suit the whole kit the RGM ones look better with the kit
MotorDrome Front and Rear fitted + sprayed on a blue car
front + Motor drome side skirts
http://www.redhotstyling.co.uk/imag...S Front S-Skirts.jpg&w=1022&h=628&page=popup
rear
http://www.redhotstyling.co.uk/imag...dr ABS Rear Skirt.jpg&w=1007&h=565&page=popup

RGM Skirts
http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/SS156Large.jpg

WildChild88 said:
Are they real xenon lights with the full kit or xenon gas bulbs?
they are not the bulbs they are the full conversion kit I found the bulbs no different to the original ones but they look white. I highly recommend the conversion kit its a lot brighter on a nights.

WildChild88 said:
Good to see you've scrapped the lambo doors idea :P
lol yeah I don't know what I was thinking back then

tla-gti said:
Whats all that stuff over the back bumper, just above the spliter?
I stuck the rear splitter on with tiger seal (texflex) and screwed it in. when I was fitting the rear splitter its not a direct fit so I had to move it this side and that side to get it right. I have sanded it all down now and its plastic now. I am using bumper filler to blend it together so the rear splitter and bumper looks like its together.

when its all painted up it will look sweet i reckon, nice subtle kit, not too in your face!

Oh, and get a spoiler!

Aye will be interesting to see how it looks when painted :)

Yeah I have the xenon gas bulbs, and to be fair - they're crap... they look whiter than the standard "piss yellow" ones, but nowhere near as bright as I had hoped :(

Hally said:
Oh, and get a spoiler!
I got the Nissan OEM spoiler for it but its in red at the moment. I am going to get it painted when I get the car sprayed

WildChild88 said:
Aye will be interesting to see how it looks when painted :)

Yeah I have the xenon gas bulbs, and to be fair - they're crap... they look whiter than the standard "piss yellow" ones, but nowhere near as bright as I had hoped :(
what spec are they if your going to JAE I will show you how bright these things are. I have the H7 8000k the higher the K the less light the Merc's and BMW's use 6000/8000k

very nice darren, i like the front splitter, as for the HID's, is it an actual kit? or is it just the bulbs? I seen the bulbs that they sell when i was in Hong Kong, and they were going for 70 - 80 euros which was crazy money (seeing as the HID kits could be picked up for just over 100 euros)

its the actual kit it the box says Bosch HID's but I think its not Bosch as I don't think Bosch made HID Conversion

I paid £90 for the kit which is about 132.849 Euros

70-80 Euros is crazy for just the bulbs. I brought some H4 bulbs that were dirt cheap and they cost about 20p-£1 each from china they looked white and was ok for the price lol but HID's are way better.

dub_almera said:
i was in Hong Kong, and they were going for 70 - 80 euros which was crazy money (seeing as the HID kits could be picked up for just over 100 euros)
as for Hong Kong I think they tried to rip you off. if you look like a tourist they try to rip you off if your Chinese and speak Chinese you can haggle with them. thats the life in Hong Kong and Malaysia though to be honest.

Darren198712 said:
as for Hong Kong I think they tried to rip you off. if you look like a tourist they try to rip you off if your Chinese and speak Chinese you can haggle with them. thats the life in Hong Kong and Malaysia though to be honest.

hehe, my little kept secret, i am chinese lol.. well.. irish born chinese kinda and i'm fluent in chinese aswell.

they are rip off prices, but that was the price of the bulbs that were on the shelf, i didnt go in asking them and they didnt give me a stupid price as i wasnt interested in buying hid's lol.

deano said:
how did u raise ur bonnet up i would like to do that to mine

and was the hid kit easy to fit
become a member and you will know :D

the HID kit was easy to do mate. took me about 1 hour to fit.

dub_almera said:
hehe, my little kept secret, i am chinese lol.. well.. irish born chinese kinda and i'm fluent in chinese aswell.
lol oh ok then thats cool lol

dub_almera said:
they are rip off prices, but that was the price of the bulbs that were on the shelf, i didnt go in asking them and they didnt give me a stupid price as i wasnt interested in buying hid's lol.
ok ok let me set this straight were the light bulbs a well branded name like Osama or Philips. I know the top brand names are expensive like that.
as you can see ebay is selling it for £103 and I think thats only the bulb
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PHILIPS-6000K...ryZ72235QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Darren198712 said:
a well branded name like Osama or Philips.

:D I think you mean Osram, didnt know that terrorists made headlight bulbs! Maybe a new money making scheme for them.

I thought it was gonna be some ridiculous Max power monster, but that doesn't look bad at all.

Get rid of the blue lights on the front, and get it lower.

Hally said:
:D I think you mean Osram, didnt know that terrorists made headlight bulbs! Maybe a new money making scheme for them.
lol you knew what i ment :P

GTi kurt said:
Get rid of the blue lights on the front, and get it lower.
I need some coil overs for the car its temporary lowered on springs at the moment.

if you meant blue lights as in the side lights then they are actually ice white LED's (loads of people have told me they are blue but I explained over and over again they are ice white LED's)

if you meant the blue lights under the number plate then yes I am going to remove them and use black ali mesh on it when I have time to get the dermal out and I don't really like max power lol not my style

to be honest I want to car look factory not a modified car if you know what I mean. and I need to fiber glass one side as it has a slit cut out for the towing eye

the front splitter has the slit cut out on both sides for the towing eye.

Heres the pics u requested in pm

PSFrontblackwheels.jpg

PSFrontsilverwheels.jpg

PSRear.jpg

For me, this is the best look if i wanted a body type. But left to me i'd just have the roof black and the wheels then smooth the boot and leave the rest..
PSRearbestlooking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom