My N16

My second mera. Seems a really nice car after my p reg N15 Si 5 door!

It's a bit basic at present, but will update the thread when she's lowered next week. Looking at refurbing the wheels and them going black fairly shortly.

Got a powerflow cat back and k&n panel filter on, but looking at a 57i, powerflow manifold and sports cat to give the asthmatic 1.5 a bit more oomph, and to stop it still sounding like a bloody standard car still!

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 156
  • front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 168
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 113
  • side on.jpg
    side on.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 130
Nismo sticker is there for a reason :)

Gives me something to moan about. Soon as any young fezza/saxo/corsa driver sees it and decides to bomb past for a 'race, innit' then feels disappointed as I decided not to screw up my fuel consumption I can moan to my hearts content about the 'passed my test a week ago, been through 4 head gaskets already' thing that seems to go on around my area with nearly everyone with spots and a baseball cap.

Lowering is coming courtesy of apex springs in 9 days. Working out the finances, manifold and sports cat are getting made up in about a month..

After that (we're talking 2007 at the least!) I'm taking it off the road for a week or two while I respray the car/stop the car park dents/ flush off the rubstrips and bonnet badge, flush the tailgate and stick some nice mirrors/front splitter/pi rear spoiler on it

Nah, I'm on my second mera as it is! love the colour of mine too much as well, when it's cleans and the weather's nice it really sparkles in the sunlight.

Have to admit it's starting to get a bit grotty inside, only hoovered it out once in the two months I've had it, and I reckon I spend 6-8 hours in it a day. Deliberately didnt include the floor in the interior pic. it just seems to build up around and hollows in the floor and around the edges of the mats!

apex ones, just gone on today. driven 50 odd miles on them, they dont seem too harsh at all. The car doesnt look low, but it looks right. Before it looked too high, now there's about an edge on fag packet between wheel+arch, so it looks like it's meant to be like that.

Will get some pictures up either tomorrow or sunday (at the gordano meet)

Need to save up an extra £50 and then it's 4 branch manifold and 100 cell sports cat time :)

Well, it looks like this has just been written off £2983 of damage to the car :( dunno what I'm doing now, but I'm 100% the next ar I drive (after borrowing mother's for a while) will be a mera!

Crashed up the back of someone after doing too many shifts to really be driving home :(

Wheels survived.

I'll need them though, as I'm buying the car back and repairing it, due to the fact that i love the car, love the colour, and it's MINE.

In the meantime, I'm looking at a 1300 skoda favorit with t&t for £300 as a runabout for over the summer while I slowly repair the car myself :)

Time for an update.

After much banter etc with the insurance company. and a mate putting himself out like a godsend, the car's back with me tomorrow!

Will get some pics up in the next few days, due to shift work I cant find the time to get the manifold etc done, although I'm now well funded to do so! Planning on a career change in the next few weeks though, so it's coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom