My N16

If you get the black lexus lights, they may look ok, don`t personally like the silver ones though.

Unless you spray the red bit of your existing lights the same colour as the car.

Someone has a pic of this for their avy, (think it`s Prizma). :confused:

Dont get lexus lights, get clear side indicators, lower it and some new wheels body kit if you want but those three mods above change the car completley body kit kule, if ya got the cash!

Thats the problem, im skint! Gonna get a spoiler off ebay, and then i might try and find the side skirts off the Sport model.

Slam the b!tch,keep the wheels smallish gunmetal maybe,de-badge and maybe a light tint on the windows.At the end of the day it's your car and your going to do to it what you want not what someone else says im sure you have your own ideas! Keep it simple,good luck!

jonnyboy88 said:
Thats the problem, im skint! Gonna get a spoiler off ebay, and then i might try and find the side skirts off the Sport model.

watch waht company you get the spoiler from, il try and get the name of the company from where i got mine, shy them like the plague they have cheap
prices but use even cheaper materials

Gilly said:
watch waht company you get the spoiler from, il try and get the name of the company from where i got mine, shy them like the plague they have cheap
prices but use even cheaper materials

Cheers :D

Im not sure about wheels yet, i want my car to look subtle but sporty, so dont want huge alloys. I just like it when people in BMW's think im driving a grannies car and they cant get rid of me in their mirror!

Cant find any clear indicators on ebay :confused:

Was gonna get some Lexus lights for mine..but, I reckon they would look tacky on a silver N16!!!....keep the originals...spoiler will make a lot of difference..not too expensive either... I didnt realise N16's came with orange repeaters....are the clear ones standard on the Sport + then???

Ive just seen the lexus lights on an Almera, and i wont be gettin them now!

I think Nissan stopped fitting clear repeaters on the p2 n16 cos even the top model doesnt have them.

The Clear Side Repeaters come on the top models on the 05 or 55 plates

I would stick with the Phase 2 rear lights instead of the lexus lights.

I might take my lights apart and spray them silver and tint the Reverse, Fog and Indicators

then get Smoked Repeaters and then take the Front head light apart and tint the orange lense for the indicaters.

Fitted a spoiler which i bought from Almera_guy and gave it a good clean, so heres some pics.

Captured2007-3-1100011.jpg
[/IMG]

Captured2007-3-1100010.jpg
[/IMG]

Captured2007-3-1100000.jpg
[/IMG]

Captured2007-3-1100006.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking good.

New wheels? they look great on that car.

I got clear repeaters as standard on my 2000 1.5E (the oldest, most basic N16) so you're bound to be able to track some down at a scrappy (or get them from the nissan dealer if you're desperate). There are universal clear repeaters available too, of course, but they can be a hassle if the paint under the originals is a bit messed up and the new ones don't cover it and you'll likely have to cut and splice the wire for them too.

The only time I think Lexus style lights on an N16 might look OK are the black ones on a black car.

If you have clear indicator lenses at the front (not sure about phase 2s) a nice cheap and cheerful mod is replacing the orange front indicator bulbs with 'chromed' versions - they look blue/silver but flash orange.

Thanks for your comments.

Wheels are standard 16s, have been thinkin about getting new ones but the ride quality is terrible even as it is.

Gonna do something with the lights too, not getting lexus style cos i think it'll look like a fiesta from the back. I like the idea of clear indicators at the front though, i think that'll look good on p2 lights. Just need to find time to do all this stuff!

Back
Top Bottom