My N16

• Thread starter Thread starter wiggy
  • Start date Start date
W

wiggy

I just got a digital camera, so i decided to put up a few pics of the car.

I have a full bodykit, back box and full induction kit to be fitted so it is going to be all change soon. And I am waiting for the lexus lights because one of the buddies bust one of my lights when he reversed the car into a wall!

Ill throw up a few pics of the bodykit when i get them later.

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

What body kit you getting mate? Just ordered carzone specials one myself, lexus lights also in a few weeks when i get around to getting whitey to sort it for me LOL

I actually have the bodykit with 3 or 4 months, but i broke my wrist playing soccer, so couldnt get much done.

I found a couple of pics of it so here they are!

almera_00_front.JPG

almera_00_rear.JPG

DSCF1030.JPG

I dont think the sideskirts are right but they are close enough!

I was onto a few people and they say the lights are gonna be made by mid - end may.

Nice, i nearly bought that kit at donny south last year but think it was a copyt as it was really thin fibreglass. Liking it though mate! you will have to post some more pics of it!

Really like that front bumper, Not too keen on the rear bumper or skirts though.

That front bumper is definatley a possibility for me though, already got the skirts, and a possible custom rear end, so just need to sort the front.

What skirts did you get, cus I dont like them either, it was a total fuckup trying to get a decent set so i just said they would go with them.

Somebody told me a set from a Honda Integra would do it with a small bit of modding is it true???

i like the front bumper but maybe a bit too much mesh, chrome bars may go nicely depending on the colour of the car. And boy does that bonnet lok familiar. Rear bumper it has to be said, too many civics going around with that style. Skirts are nice though

wiggy said:
What skirts did you get, cus I dont like them either, it was a total fuckup trying to get a decent set so i just said they would go with them.

Somebody told me a set from a Honda Integra would do it with a small bit of modding is it true???

They are the standard Nissan skirts that are fitted on the N16 SXE.

They are fitted just now, so i'll see what they look like when i get the front and rear done.

Got a pic of the new front bumper on after i finished the meshing. Its not 100% finished yet but im getting there. My new wheels are on it too.

28-07-05_1827.jpg

Not the best pic but its all i got!

Back
Top Bottom