my new alloys, thanks to parmaGTI

• Thread starter Thread starter si_racer
  • Start date Start date
S

si_racer

hey all, jus thought id show ya my latest alloys thanks to parmaGTI,

S5020269.jpg

S5020271.jpg

Looks good, 20 times better then when you first posted a picture up!

Agree with Zet re: the bonnet vent, a bit OTT for my liking.

if you honestly like the vent then ok but please get rid of the sunstrip.
as hally said though its improving :thumbs:

lol i know ye the sunstrip shud be gone by sat as it a prefessonal job were they had to take the window screen out lol

thanks for the honesty tho, whos goin 2 modifyned nationals

thanks guys, tell yall wat, since i 1st got the si, i had a bad response but as its gettin on people seem too like it more and i get more looks on the road, thanks again

nice wheels and definatly an improvement since i first seen pics of your car although i dont like the bonnet scoop at all

one thing i think would look good is a gti spoiler, fitted one to my si at the weekend so if you get one and need any pictures as a guide let me know. not a difficult job but a few pictures mite help you especially if you didnt remove it from the car yourself

looking good! nice choice of rims..

Its not all my style but whatever floats your boat. Everyone has different taste so thats all good. I would suggest some new taillights though. Ph2 or JDM or something a bit diff. It kinda dates the car alot with Ph1.

Zetetic said:
The alloys really suit it. The bonnet vent and nismo badge on the back don't tho.
I dunno, I like the nismo badge, looks cool... nice wheels too, mate! :thumb:

howardalex said:
I dunno, I like the nismo badge, looks cool... nice wheels too, mate! :thumb:

If there's proper nismo parts fitted then fair enough but if not then it's no different to sticking a GTR badge on or decals of random manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom