My new Almo

Alright I've introduced myself, so now I shall introduce the Almo:D

PICT0166.jpg

PICT0167.jpg

PICT0168.jpg

PICT0171.jpg

I've had it less than 24 hours and I've already gave it a full service and tidied up some little bits on the rear end namely the wiper.

Before:
PICT0169.jpg

After:
PICT0170.jpg

The cars actually perfect bar a bad noise I think comming from the powerstering. If anyone may shed a bit off light on this it would be a big big help :D

Edit: Sorry for the bad pics, my camera is a crock :(

Looks great for a base model mate! Got the potential to look great.. Check out CoV's Almera for some inspiration ;)
Whats this noise you've got then mate?
Joe

Looks great for a base model mate! Got the potential to look great.. Check out CoV's Almera for some inspiration ;)
Whats this noise you've got then mate?
Joe

Yes moving swiftly on. It's sounds like bare metal on bare metal. Like badly worn brake pads.

PAS squeal?

It does come in when steering around a roundabout. Then it can be very bad when going lock to lock. I't has to be something on the steering line but I have no idea. Never heard anything like it before!

Try tightening the power steering belt. Mine does the same, just the belt slipping when it's worn or stretched. Got a haynes manual?

Try tightening the power steering belt. Mine does the same, just the belt slipping when it's worn or stretched. Got a haynes manual?

I'll give her a go. Aint got a haynes yet, hardly have the car 24hr's :D

But shur can't be to hard!

Back
Top Bottom