My new baby at its first show- still a work in progress tho

AlmeraGTi

AOC Moderator
Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Performance Mods;
Hybrid FMIC painted Matt black with custom pipework, Full orange SAMCO hose engine bay kit with custom items. HKS Filter, SSQV & Ltd Edition HKS EVC Black, K&N Induction pipework, Denzo Plugs, JWT 264 Cams, Walbro 225 uprated Fuel Pump, ACT Xtreme Clutch & Jun lightweight flywheel, Shotpeened Gearbox, Full Mongoose exhaust system with de-cat, T/Timer, Reddot 308mm custom engraved discs with Brembo 4 pot calipers, Brake Stopper, Whiteline ARB's and Strut Braces front & rear custom painted in Lambo Orange, Pure Passion Racing chrome covers, Cusco Oil Catch Tank, Dastek Unichip, Nismo uprated engine & gearbox mounts, Powerflex uprated exhaust mounts and bushes. Custom made stainless HT lead cover, Various chrome plated ancillaries, stainless covers and Gold plated rocker cover. Relocated washer bottle in rear (to maximise Intercooler pipework accessibility)

Exterior;
Fully smoothed bodywork finished in Subaru Black with Lamborghini Orange Flank lines, comprising of de-locking, de-handled, de-wipered with Aerial, side repeaters and towing eye removed. Bumper seams and arches smoothed, bonnet extended, LED repeaters sunk into wing mirrors, custom made grille, HID kit, Laguna splitter, custom plates. All newly replaced door, window and pillar rubbers. Fuel 17" rims with custom painted orange lip & wrapped in Yoko Parada's, Tein fully adjustable coilovers

Interior;
Full D:CLASS orange & black nappa leather retrim comprising of Konig K5000 seats, doorcards & door builds, parcel shelf, gear gaitor, steering wheel & glovebox. Painted dash console & gauge pods, custom made mats, A Pillars, TV & HKS EVC enclosures. 350z replica gearknob. Standard grey Nissan Umbrella replaced for a colour coded item. Autometer oil temp & pressure gauges.

Audio;
Alpine CD/Ipod headunit, Orion front components (custom door builds & a pillar) & rear 6x9s, Orion solo Amp powering one FUEL 10" sub in custom 3 piece removable fibreglass enclosure (for 1/4mile runs)
Directed built in tv screen, PS2 with wireless remotes, Parrot Bluetooth unit and hidden Performance Audio Battery with split chargers & Flag switch in the rear.

Attachments

• Donny14.jpg
    Donny14.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF4376.jpg
    DSCF4376.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 112
Verrry nice, but I thought you were modding on a budget :rolleyes:

Have you had it RR'd?

any car of your will always be well looked after m8, no doubt about that! Looks bloody stunning. Still prefere the flamera tho!

i am :) this is no showcar, just my baby. No point competing in something thats not as good as my previous

bought and built this car for under £9000, thats less than some peoples cars outright and when i picked up best interior, i had beat a guy with a £10,000 carisma retrim... i did mention that was more than i'd spent on my whole car haha

was last run at 312BHP mid last year, once i've changed my clutch, with the help of the new dastek etc i should have a very comfortable 345+ BHP

looks amazing, i remember you secretly telling me about it nearly a year ago, glad its finally taking shape for you mate, and you kept your original colour scheme! look's menacing thats for sure!

what bucket's you got in there? Very Very nice seat's mate...

I noticed the "work in progress".........what else is to come?

syms :)

Hey Andy, congrats on the trophy! Looking very slick...

I suppose if you want up to minute updates on Andy you'll need to facebook him and monitor his status lol!

cheers for the kind words peeps, as always i only ever post up pix of my cars on here as the AOC is still my family and other forums still havent captured the friendly atmosphere like this one has

To answer a few Q's the buckets are reclinable Konig K5000's retrimmed ofcourse, i always wanted a set since the day they came out and got them at a good price being ex display models

To come... new turbo, clutch (my 3rd) and flywheel to come along with finishing off the install and engine bay plating.. something i want to better than T30BADS which is a feat in itself

And the Show was ISTS, aka Donny North (donington park) the same show i won Best in Britain at 4 years ago with TooBad

heres a work in progress pic of the engine from the show... we fitted the gold rocker at 11pm friday night in the concourse arena lol..

Attachments

• CIMG1589.JPG
    CIMG1589.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 44
Hey Andy, how much was the respray plus door lock smoovin' at kode-performance? Am thinking of doing, after the gearbox has been rebuilt.

Hey Andy, how much was the respray plus door lock smoovin' at kode-performance? Am thinking of doing, after the gearbox has been rebuilt.

your probably looking at somewhere in the region of £1500 from him mate.

give him a call on 07971227592 and say your a mate of mine ;)

ooh the engine looks very clean to,

andy your coolant bottle, i got a gti-r forge item, if your lookking to upgrade it think it was around £140

enginebling003.jpg

it polishes up really good to

Blimey thats a shiny looking bay And. :cool:

Yeah i fancy one of those, their robbing bastards at that price tho lol

will see what strings i can pull :D

Back
Top Bottom