My New Black Phase 2 GTi

Just picked up my new GTi Today! Just the piston heads pics at moment will get some better ones when not raining.

Full Nissan Service History tonnes of reciepts Just needs a little body work attention

gtifront.jpg

gtirear.jpg

gtiside.jpg

rearbadge.jpg

Glad to see you're sticking to another mera ;) Everything go ok with getting your money? Looks good, like it in black. Lots to mod all over again mate!

Nice one! When you picking it up? How much you pay if don't mind me asking? If your as fussy with me with cleaning the car then good luck trying to keep it clean, i hate black cars now!

better luck with this one dude- one fully comited GTI owner here me thinks!

Yeah man it had to be the right one. The body work is not mint and the drivers side both front and rear arches have rust. And the front end is quite badly stone chipped. However the car is getting painted today!

The car has got quite high milage at 99,000 However it has Full Nissan Service History and 1 previous owner.

I paid £1400 Which i thought was very good.

What I'm having painted.

Front Bumper
Bonnet
Rear Bumper
Front Drivers Side Wheel arch de rusted
Rear Drives Side arch de rusted.

Im getting the work done quite cheap.

I am going to keep th car mint and maybe leave it stock for the time being.

Its quicker than my old one for some reason.

may be beacuse its got the correct sized wheels on LOL

or maybe 19' timing set up haha

Before they took my car i took everything off it.

Put my standard alloys everything back on air box the lot and then did and quick lap of my local country lanes and there is a difference between the P1 and P2

I am getting my old car back for £50 woooo

Back
Top Bottom