My new car (not an almera but still a Nissan)

Well heres my new car picked her up on Saturday and all I can say is its a minter and a real credit to the previous owner. Its a 2000 W reg 2.0 Sport + Auto but its only done 23K. Sounds bad but I'm not even missing the GTi as this is just so nice to drive you just waft along, although I think I will miss the raw edgeyness of the GTi eventually...

But for the price I got it for I just couldn't say no....

prim5.jpg

prim1.jpg

prim2.jpg

prim3.jpg

prim4.jpg

Let me know what you think....

I quite like the P11-144s, my mate Nik from the NPOC has one and he won best 144 at JAE 2 times in a row! If you haven't registered over there yet I'd recommend it :)

Looks very nice!

Thanks, I have registered just waiting till payday to become a fully paid up member..... wasn't really that up to speed with 114's but when I saw the car & the spec, & drove it just thought there's no way I'm getting a better car for the money.....

StevenC said:
Thats pretty sweet dude. Quite a sleeper as well. Gonna lower it? You KNOW you want to :D
Yep best 2K I've spent ;) Keeping this one standard, the executive sports look is kind of growing on me, I think the sport+ was a little lowered as standard and I like the ride, It handle surprisingly well for a big motor

Wayhay snap.. i just got me one of those, i thought mine was good at 44k miles for £1800, where did you find that one?? I searched high and low for mine.

StevenC said:
Thats pretty sweet dude. Quite a sleeper as well. Gonna lower it? You KNOW you want to :D

They are far from being a sleeper :) 0-60 in 11.1 seconds. But they are an excellent dive and you get so much for your money. Perfect car to add a decent sound system too. A car with Xenons for £1800... :eek:

1800 is not bad :)

and nice car. if you get a smashed up one of them from the back you could drop that engine into a N16. (similar hub same disc and pads and Hydraulically clutch cable)

i have one in my garage well it will be mine in a couple of years is a 51plate with 22k on it :) verry nice cars to drive great when they get above 4,000 rpm and lovely leather dose this have the hids in it mine dose

Its was sheer luck I'd gone home to get another car but it was crap so was just looking through the paper and saw it, thought it was a misprint to be honest, but the mileage is genuine!! only 23K, like you said Jme_GTI they aint the quickest but there soo easy to dirve and very smooth. I'm loving it, quit good to chuck about for a big car too!!. The xenons are really cool too super bright.

26mpg is poor I did about 450miles on £35 of petrol which is good... I seem to be getting about the same MPG as I got out the almera GTI

deano said:
i have one in my garage well it will be mine in a couple of years is a 51plate with 22k on it :) verry nice cars to drive great when they get above 4,000 rpm and lovely leather dose this have the hids in it mine dose
Yep has the HIDs and the 1/2 leather sports seats, all the toys its such good value at £2K!! especailly when I looked at the other cars I had gone to see there was no comparision!!

Back
Top Bottom