My new look

Got a few bits and pieces for the car, heres a few pics of her the day i bought her,

P200209_0951.jpg

then i added bits and pieces here and there when i could afford it!!

DSC02390.jpg

P280209_1628.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

And what she looks like today after a quick wash!
DSC03137.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

i think side skirts would finish it off well, cant think of anything else, pity its only 1.4 thou :(

ya it had dents on every flipping panel! i think they used it as a goal for soccer or something!

i dont even let people lean against her now :D

the front is lowered 40mm, still looks highish thou!

next mod would be side skirts if i can find them, but money is not coming my way as easy these days!
Spend forever in college to be on 3 day week at work! F*#king recession!

cant think of wat else to do? and petrol is 117.9c, and rising! so my next mod for now is petrol every few days :)

Certainly looks a lot better than when you brought her mate, good job!
Lowering will definitely transform the car, save up!
Keep it up yo..
Joe

i honestly dont know what to offer, you got pictures? or just link to a page on here that has them fitted?

yup i saw them, ill think about it for the day, i dont have the money right now anyway.

plus dont know what to offer!

oki doki tou think about it ill have a look what condition there in i think there imaculate but ill have a look and let you know.

Hi Smurph. My car has dents too all over the place. I'm curious how you sorted them out on yours? Thanks.

The car looks sweet btw especially the rear lights.

hey NNissan, i got a local panel beater to sort some of the dents and colour code the handles and bump strips, both wings were filled and fixed, but a closer look now they are cracking and look sh*t! the drivers quarter panel is bad 2, and the boot has a nasty 1 that needs sorting, bot most of the little dents i got pulled out at a local place, very well done, and i polished the hell outa it to make her shine

Back
Top Bottom