my new mera gti

right finally picked up a gti yesterday after being let down by 2 others, well the aoc comes tho again and i have picked up girv's gti. needs some little bits doing to it desperate for pads as they were metal on metal for the last 20 mile home last night but got it for a great price. will post some new pics up later this is the the only one i have right now
newgti3.jpg

gotta say a big thanks to rob for driving so many miles over the weekend and thanks to craig for the mani and his mom for the coffee.

Looks mint mate, Plans?
well the missus is drivin it more than me at the mo and all my money is going itno the trop green will get some new pics up later as its coming along now.

but for this might have a blow over and fit the 421 i got off craig and some 200sx seats i think

thanks guys well will be getting a good wash wax and polish at the weekend. and wheels are coming off for standard ones they are needing a refurb and the ride isn't the greatest with them on

hahaha, girv i can't you left it like that - fukin cowboy :lol: that foam stuff comes off well easy too

is a nice mera mate, handled great with those 17s on though, even if harsh. Pretty quick i always thought for basically standard too, get that hotshot on and see if it frees it up a bit ;)

glad to hear you got home Ok...

dam i was tired when i got home... all together this weekend 657 miles :)

thats quite a bit of driving for one weekend :D

but i did get some cool parts :D

Back
Top Bottom