my new mera!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ums
  • Start date Start date
U

Ums

this is my 1st proper car (had a 306 but sold it and am never buying a french car ever again!)

whatya think?
almera2.jpg
[/IMG]

almera.jpg
[/IMG]

:welcome: to the club, that`s a nice car you have there! :thumb:

Is it an S or an SE (same as mine), looks like an S, as I cant see the screen surround through the windscreen.

Like Dub-mera says, get a set of alloys for it, TallPaul86 has the set of supertourismos off his phase 1 in the for sale section, they`re a direct fit.

Thx guys.

N16 guy yep its an S :)

regarding the alloys i'm waiting for my student loan to come through! then i'll hopefully pick up 17's off ebay ;)

Ums said:
regarding the alloys i'm waiting for my student loan to come through! then i'll hopefully pick up 17's off ebay ;)

I have a few `irons in the fire` @ the mo, & depending on what happens, you could possibly take my (ligthly damaged :mad: ) Kei force 10s off me! :)

Watch this space!

I`ve got 17s on mine & you think your going down a country lane @ 50, when you look @ the speedo, you`re doing 75! :eek:

Almera Guy said:
I`ve got 17s on mine & you think your going down a country lane @ 50, when you look @ the speedo, you`re doing 75! :eek:

Really! Is there a way around that like a reflash with the ECU or sumthing to re-sync it with the rims. THat is really daft... :rolleyes:

*EDIT* Ohhh i know...You can make the scale of the speedo bigger to suit the new rims...Might b daft but It'll work wouldnt it :D (Don't laugh it took me a while to figure dat out :lol: !!)

Gavin said:
Really! Is there a way around that like a reflash with the ECU or sumthing to re-sync it with the rims. THat is really daft... :rolleyes:

*EDIT* Ohhh i know...You can make the scale of the speedo bigger to suit the new rims...Might b daft but It'll work wouldnt it :D (Don't laugh it took me a while to figure dat out :lol: !!)

I didn`t mean it like that! (god, the written word gives no emotion :mad: )

The speedo is still spot on, but I was going down a country lane I go down every day, (to & from work) wondering why the line of traffic behind me had disappeared, to see I was doing 75 when I thought I was doing 55/60, these Toyo Proxies don`t half grip! :D

My speedo was slower with 17"s on my shit bucket. Doing 30 and was actually doing less!

Back
Top Bottom